Fugly Poker Table Thread (39 Viewers)

Listed as Poker Table $80. They forgot to highlight it has a raised rail.

View attachment 995361
Same table here listed for $350
CEE67887-8839-4B1E-BFCD-1C48E5F0E4A8.jpeg

If somebody buys it, they have to host at least one poker game using it. The owner would want it that way. It's why he listed it as a poker table, not a craps or roulette table.

10'x3' 12 seater. needs to be longer. View attachment 996228
If you can get two cards down that long and narrow of a table, especially with cards and chips in the way (nobody in their right mind is putting their chips in the trough), you would win on America's Got Talent.

Last edited:
10'x3' 12 seater. needs to be longer. View attachment 996228
200 bucks?!?! with chips?! You guys are nuts! this is a steal!

You can resell the chips for w/e, but the lulz at what ever the chips are is worth it, we know its dice but come on.

You then bust the table apart and use 4 feet off the end to widen the table, toss on the cheapest speedcloth and BAM resell for 375! + chip money.

Full size poker table, needs some reinforcement were chip tray is, other than that was recently refelted and solid. Great for a home game large bases and solid.

$99

1665591777103.png

1665591790972.png

Hand-crafted poker table with 6 chairs.
$850

Made in Chattanooga, TN with reclaimed barn wood. Well-made and very solid. 6-sided; each with metal chip holder and drink holders. Felt center for chip or card consolidation. 48" from end to end, 55" from corner to corner.

1665595228112.png

Hand-crafted poker table with 6 chairs.
$850

Made in Chattanooga, TN with reclaimed barn wood. Well-made and very solid. 6-sided; each with metal chip holder and drink holders. Felt center for chip or card consolidation. 48" from end to end, 55" from corner to corner.

View attachment 1004865
These always crack me up, wow. Obviously tons of work was put in by someone who knew relatively what they were doing...they were just missing the WHY would you do it this way! That cute little circle in the middle...

These always crack me up, wow. Obviously tons of work was put in by someone who knew relatively what they were doing...they were just missing the WHY would you do it this way! That cute little circle in the middle...
I wouldn't let my chips hit that metal piece, not even the ceramics

Full size poker table, needs some reinforcement were chip tray is, other than that was recently refelted and solid. Great for a home game large bases and solid.

$99

View attachment 1004818
View attachment 1004819
Reinforcement not required. Nobody in their right mind is going to lean on it, much alone even touch it.

The legs look nice, but I assume they were also caught in the same flood, and are not worth the price.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom