Fugly Poker Table Thread (38 Viewers)

Heavy duty professional poker table with beer holders chip holders and if you smoke cigarette holders bought it for $1500 will sell for $350 or best offer!!!It’s heavy duty and very heavy is over 200 pounds.

Now I'm very curious about it. I sent Miguel a message. Will post his response. Hell I might buy it.

Heavy duty professional poker table with beer holders chip holders and if you smoke cigarette holders bought it for $1500 will sell for $350 or best offer!!!It’s heavy duty and very heavy is over 200 pounds.

Now I'm very curious about it. I sent Miguel a message. Will post his response. Hell I might buy it.
Cheap shipping to Raleigh for sure.

Screenshot_20220511-091446_Facebook.jpg
I've definately seen worse but guy wants $500 for it. Why felt a cup holder?

View attachment 909373I've definately seen worse but guy wants $500 for it. Why felt a cup holder?
So on one side you put a drink and you cant put your arm there. You put all your weight on one arm and you are realy close to other players drink... but the cupholder is very deep so you dont need to be worried and can enjoy the quality of those awesome dice chips.

Me: Hi Miguel, this is a very intriguing custom table. I have some questions. Which parts are the beer holders, chip holders, cigarette holders (I smoke cigars, will it hold cigars?). Trying to visualize how it works. Is it portable? Thanks!

Miguel: The little arms are beer holders they sit down by your lap, cigarette holders are right in front, And the chip holders are on the opposite side of you the little square compartment is for ashtrays.

Me: That helps, but where do players sit? Do they have to have a separate chair?

Miguel: In between the little arms that stick down can you put chairs in between them.

Me: Gotcha. Do you know what the table height is?

Miguel: It’s average table height I’ve never measured it but I can.

Me: That's ok, average is fine. Hard to tell from the picture.

Miguel: I haven’t had a best offer so maybe the first offer will win it plus it’s very heavy to ship. Thank you for asking and have a great day.

I still can't visualize this. I mean if the chair goes between the arms, are you having to lean sideways to see your cards on the putt putt mat? Someone designed this on drugs.

I need someone to photoshop in some pics of a chair, poker chips, a beer, pack of lung darts and an ashtray.

Me: Hi Miguel, this is a very intriguing custom table. I have some questions. Which parts are the beer holders, chip holders, cigarette holders (I smoke cigars, will it hold cigars?). Trying to visualize how it works. Is it portable? Thanks!

Miguel: The little arms are beer holders they sit down by your lap, cigarette holders are right in front, And the chip holders are on the opposite side of you the little square compartment is for ashtrays.

Me: That helps, but where do players sit? Do they have to have a separate chair?

Miguel: In between the little arms that stick down can you put chairs in between them.

Me: Gotcha. Do you know what the table height is?

Miguel: It’s average table height I’ve never measured it but I can.

Me: That's ok, average is fine. Hard to tell from the picture.

Miguel: I haven’t had a best offer so maybe the first offer will win it plus it’s very heavy to ship. Thank you for asking and have a great day.

I still can't visualize this. I mean if the chair goes between the arms, are you having to lean sideways to see your cards on the putt putt mat? Someone designed this on drugs.

I need someone to photoshop in some pics of a chair, poker chips, a beer, pack of lung darts and an ashtray.
best my photoshopping skills can do for now..

1652298048361.png

We need the seller to take a picture with at least two people. I must know how players mount this beast.

So the tables not the worst thing ever, but $10k? even asking $1k now for it is ludicrous.
i wonder if the trash is included.
Screenshot 2022-05-12 093148.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom