Fugly Poker Table Thread (36 Viewers)

If you are only buying it for the shuffle tech, don't. You can get a new one with a mounting kit under $800

If you are only buying it for the shuffle tech, don't. You can get a new one with a mounting kit under $800
Appreciate the input, but it's a Shuffletech AND a table that appears to be decent quality and in decent condition. Assuming also that I can fairly easily replace the felt.

Poker Table - $800 (Hertford)​

1647497221156.png

1647497238583.png

That table needs to come with a First Aid Kit because people are going to bleed after raking in some pots, especially after a few Lone Star beers.

My guess is the stencil lifted up during spray painting and that is the result of trying to save it short of painting it back and doing it again.
Isn't that actually worse then?

"Dude, the stencil lifted and messed up the state. It's going to take you 45 seconds and 12¢ worth of paint to fix."

"Screw it, I'll just sell the table then"

$625

I honestly don’t know what I’m looking at… I’m guessing rail misalignment for dealer?

Attachments

• D5C5ADD3-DC4D-47EE-A270-546D08931170.png
    D5C5ADD3-DC4D-47EE-A270-546D08931170.png
    481.2 KB · Views: 158
I would just like to say...
I am digging the fact that it's best if I watch this thread as a part of my job...
You know...whatever you do DONT LET THAT HAPPEN kind of vibe...
Hey, if the customer wants it, and pays for it, we'll build it.

It just won't get put on our showroom website.

I would just like to say...
I am digging the fact that it's best if I watch this thread as a part of my job...
You know...whatever you do DONT LET THAT HAPPEN kind of vibe...
You should be calling any phone numbers you find in these ads .....
"Maybe your poker game died because your poker table was terrible. Check out these tables over here!"

Hey, if the customer wants it, and pays for it, we'll build it.

It just won't get put on our showroom website.
Sure, the customer is always right... but please tell me that there is something that would prevent this from rolling out the door....
1648070877645.png

...like a $700 surcharge for each cupholder over 20.

Sure, the customer is always right... but please tell me that there is something that would prevent this from rolling out the door....
View attachment 883463

...like a $700 surcharge for each cupholder over 20.

Ha. It's funny. I had a thought actually of doing something similar. But with a larger padded rail system, with plugs to cover all the cupholders. That way you could just remove the plugs where a cupholder was needed.

The table above is definitely worth purchasing just for salvage value. 24 cupholders and a shuffletech? You can build 3 x 8 man tables and a shuffle cart from that.

1648505195041.png

Old poker table it has a crack about 7 inches long seen bottom right of picture otherwise good shape ready to you at your next poker party $20

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom