Fugly Poker Table Thread (13 Viewers)

Um okay…

C08F4B13-FE2D-485A-B98F-83714EBD5DA7.jpeg

It’s got a chip ramp, a front straddle bicycle seat, solid metal construction for utmost comfort and durability, and bill slots.

It’s like a carnival ride and medieval torture device had a baby.
You missed the transportation frame. That comes with it, right? Otherwise I’m not going above 300.

Who doesn’t want a table with a built in chip luge? If I didn’t think it would take three years to arrive on that stolen landscaping plant cart, this would be a snap call!

That must have been something leftover from another project. It looks like a frame for a trampoline or something. They probably looked at it and thought "hey, if I upholster the middle, put some pads around here, that could be a poker table".

I think this one wins the thread though, that's just outrageous.

That must have been something leftover from another project. It looks like a frame for a trampoline or something. They probably looked at it and thought "hey, if I upholster the middle, put some pads around here, that could be a poker table".

This one made me think about how to actually use it and I came up with this. If it isnt this then I agree it has to be the merry go round last person sitting wins.
20220510_125747.jpg

Like you would know anything about tables...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom