From France with love (2 Viewers)

PunkyRooster

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello,

I finally come to register on the forum after having read you for several years to seek information on poker chips.
I wanted to register a few months ago for the Abbiati group buy, but the conditions of this group buy were not good for European residents.

I am French and I do not speak fluent English.
If you feel offended by something I wrote, that was probably not my intention.

I already have a set of 500 Paulson Classic. I may buy CPC "Rounders" or make custom ..

More Frenchmen? It’s an invasion! ;)

Welcome, glad to have you join up

Curious to see your Paulsons!

thank you,

for the invasion I'm sorry but it's the fault of the forum.
If the information and the community were less good .. we would be less likely to come to the forum .. ;-)

Attachments

• Paulson Clasic_2.jpg
    Paulson Clasic_2.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 88
  • Paulson Clasic_1.jpg
    Paulson Clasic_1.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 91
Hello,

I finally come to register on the forum after having read you for several years to seek information on poker chips.
I wanted to register a few months ago for the Abbiati group buy, but the conditions of this group buy were not good for European residents.

I am French and I do not speak fluent English.
If you feel offended by something I wrote, that was probably not my intention.

I already have a set of 500 Paulson Classic. I may buy CPC "Rounders" or make custom ..

FWIW, Im usually amazed how well non-native English speaking chippers actually speak English.

If I went on a EU chipping board, my French/German/Spanish would be unintelligible.

Anyway, welcome to PCF, and great name choice, @PunkyRooster! Its my favorite since @omgwtfpewpew!

Welcome here! You are on the right chip track already. If you go for CPC customs it would be an opportunity to have great quality more or less exactly like you want them.

Thank you all

@WedgeRock , google translate is my friend
I can understand maybe 70% of what I'm reading here.
But to write I use google translate.

for the nickname, I am a rooster in Chinese astrological sign + the rooster is an emblem for France + my way of thinking a little offbeat

Thank you all

for the meeting it's a good idea.
On a French wet shaving forum, we tried to make a meeting with members of the same region ... in the end we were only 2.
It was a great time .. it's always nice to talk to other neurotic .. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom