Hello from South of France (1 Viewer)

Cathare

Reaction score
Hi all !
I am a member of the French forum « Club Poker ». I’ve been reading you with pleasure for a long time and I finally decided to register with you! My very average English was a barrier for me for a long time... and then I told myself that I would always manage to make myself understood with simple words :)
I wish you the best, see you soon!
Regards.

Hi all !
I am a member of the French forum « Club Poker ». I’ve been reading you with pleasure for a long time and I finally decided to register with you! My very average English was a barrier for me for a long time... and then I told myself that I would always manage to make myself understood with simple words :)
I wish you the best, see you soon!
Regards.
I used to be semi-fluent in French, but got shy about my abilities. I stopped speaking French and lost it. Huge mistake; don’t do what I did! Practice, be bold. Folks will appreciate it and you’ll only get better while making new friends.

I used to be semi-fluent in French, but got shy about my abilities. I stopped speaking French and lost it. Huge mistake; don’t do what I did! Practice, be bold. Folks will appreciate it and you’ll only get better while making new friends.
hi,
does your avatar refers to La Jolla, San Diego ?

Welcome to the forums. I understood every word which is a lot, lot better than if the roles were reversed! Enjoy your stay :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom