Tourney Frogzilla’s quest for youtube fame (1 Viewer)

3rd break. No real big hands, just calling off shorties heads up in bounty hands, 3 for 3 in those. All ended up being the $200 bounty with is 80% of all the bounties.

180k avg, sitting at 240k. Could be a couple big levels coming up

Bounty tourney 88 doesn’t seem bad. Especially against the range i had been isolating with

(I had shown down some, err, hands. Including a 4bet jam with 44 ribbit ribbit)

Last edited:
Bounty tourney 88 doesn’t seem bad. Especially against the range i had been isolating with

(I had shown down some, err, hands. Including a 4bet jam with 44 ribbit ribbit)
True, it is bounty. Not sure I'd just snap call it though.

Uh strange hand incoming. Level 1 400 bb effective.

100/100
One limp, CO raises to 600, SB calls, I defend BB with :7c::6s: limper tags along, 4 ways to the
:tc::7d::7s: flop, checks to CO who bets 1/2 pot 1200, I call and EP calls
3 ways to the :tc::7d::7s::kc: flop, checks to CO who bets only 20% pot 1200 again, not enough, I raise to 6000 and isolate, CO makes the call
River looks good to me :tc::7d::7s::kc::6c: hey flush, I bet 15000 just under pot, another 15000 and CO calls with KK (?!?!)
Doubled up AA next hand as I did a perfectly subtle “tilted” impression if I do say so myself

End of the bullet was me calling down two streets from BB with air on K534, then bluff raising the 7 river. Probably would have gotten through…A2 tanked then finally made the call. Damn that’s a good spot.

Onto the next one

Last edited:
Different route to YouTube fame today, one that does not require winning hands. Playing the $1k Choctaw WPT, and there are vloggers in the building.

I dunno how many runners could possibly be there on a Wednesday noon $1k, I think there actually a decent chance I get on one of their tables

Hopefully they let ‘em film in tourney

Different route to YouTube fame today, one that does not require winning hands. Playing the $1k Choctaw WPT, and there are vloggers in the building.

I dunno how many runners could possibly be there on a Wednesday noon $1k, I think there actually a decent chance I get on one of their tables

Good luck man! You got this.

Just don't be first out.

do PCF proud......

Good luck man! You got this.

Just don't be first out.
Brought the lighting money on fire frog hat
image.jpg

Left the first out frog hat at home
EFFE2F95-E85C-435B-9CEC-BB1702DA7E5A.jpeg

Wild hand, sitting right at avg stack…3 limpers to SB where I squeeze JJ to 7bb, chip leader in EP calls.

Flop 852r, I bet 30%, he min raised, i overbet jam for like 2x pot (seriously it was 32700 on top into about 16000 including the flop raises), he called with 56.

Merry christmas to me

Damn it, BU open, I defend BB with 33, flop a set and check raise, turn quads check check, river blank check check

Should have bet

Nearly blinded out of the tourney which has never ever ever happened to me literally ever. I shove pretty fucking wide

But anyways, that laddered me to 18, then doubled, caught a couple hands that could steal blinds, sitting back around 13bb after break, 12 left, top 10 advance day 2 (Friday)

Brad Owen still in also and got a great stack

Nearly blinded out of the tourney which has never ever ever happened to me literally ever. I shove pretty fucking wide

But anyways, that laddered me to 18, then doubled, caught a couple hands that could steal blinds, sitting back around 13bb after break, 12 left, top 10 advance day 2 (Friday)

Brad Owen still in also and got a great stack
Did you make day 2?

Did you make day 2?
Quick story

Top 10 (5%) from the each flight make it, 11 left, lots of shorts at my table including me mostly moving between 12 and 20 bb, one guy with a monster stack 60 bb, 25% of chips in play, another guy with 40 bb. 50 year old guy with 40 bb in seat 4 is absolutely hammered, can’t find his seat after breaks, is obnoxiously loud. But did break up the monotony. An attractive dealer took over, he stares at her creepily, says “YOURE SO PRETTY” I intercept quickly out of seat 5 “thanks dude! You’re not so bad yourself”.

Anyways, mr coors light opens to 4bb, monster stack defends. Flop QQ6dd, he cbet, monster stack is counting out a check raise and mr coors light stammers “IF YOU RAISE IM GOIN ALL IN” then goes on an epic rant about how boring tournaments are. 10/10.

Anyways, monster does complete that check raise, mr coors light does jam AKdd, monster calls off QJ, QJ holds, yes I’m in day 2

What an awesome punt

I’m at 310k headed to 10/20/20, restart tomorrow 2 pm. Prize pool will be finalized after todays flight but I’m guessing around 80 up top

Goal is to maneuver into a chop for $69,069 at some point

Congratulations Froggy. Your politics suck, but on the upside, you are an exceptional hold-em player. Who knows, maybe one day you will be as famous as this guy:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom