Tourney Frogzilla’s quest for youtube fame (2 Viewers)

Wasn’t planning to play today, but with the WSOP Circuit at Choctaw, attendance is quite depressed (1/2 of normal) and so final table chances are double.

Bullet #31 (1/8/22 level 8)
10 minutes left of reentry. This thread isn’t called Frogzilla quest to become a ten thousandaire. High variance incoming

Fold T2, fold T4, fold K5 in BB to a jam, complete 46o in SB limped 5 ways, donk bet pot on A46hh one caller, jam brick turn no love. Up to 1.3x starting
Fold two more hands
Last hand of registration, UTG limp, MP 3 bet big, I ship AKo, MP calls with KK, had some sweat as my K had a live flush draw on the all spade flop, but alas bricked

Bullet #32 (1/8/22 level 9)

Weird hand at 2k blinds where UTG, who has been posting his ante by his blind, seemed to raise to 4k, folds to me in SB I call with JTo, BB calls, UTG checks (?!). Seemed a little sheepish, I went ahead and led out 1/3 pot on Q96 and got it through

Blind vs blind 6 bb effective, I won the last bvb encounter vs our man, check back K4. Flop AKK checks through. Turn I bet 1bb, he raises to 2.5bb, I pause, he string jams the other 2.5 into the pot saying “it’s going in on the turn”, I call him he 1.5, he jams turn, I call and show the k, he mucks. Strange

Im still in headed into level 13. 140k w 25 left, big blind 6k after break

A hero call was finally good…limped BB with A4 4ways, 889 checked around, turn J checked around, river 4 checked to button who bet half pot, SB fold, I called, MP fold. Button really didn’t want to show, so I showed first. Not a big deal

Chilling in the car on break and my watch is needling me

6B78CA11-48C2-4FC0-A2B9-AB0A002B333F.jpeg

Blinds 3k/6k/6k nearing $ bubble, Open :ad::jc: to 14k, BB (chip leader) 3! To 25k, I call

Flop :9d::td::jd: BB leads 75k, I jam for ~240k, he snap calls with :9c::9s:, brick brick out in 20th

2 limps, raise :ac: :tc: to 6bb in HJ, SB, BB and MP call. Flop :as: :qd: :td:, bet 50%, bb call, mp min raises, I call BB folds. Turn :5c: MP bets 33%, I call. River :7c: MP checks I bet 33% MP folds

Sitting around 2x starting

hand before this one I folded AK UTG to overbet on 99887, spewy chip leader villain shows the 22
Next hand V limps button, hero pops :ac::ad: to 4bb, v calls. Flop :as::kc::qd: I check, villain bets 33%, I call. Turn :9s:, I check, villain bets pot, I start running my mouth “are you gonna really bluff me two times in a row?”, I jam (about a pot size raise), i get a tank call from Q9o for the drawing dead full double

Ribbit ribbit
image.jpg

470k headed to 3 tables. Mostly standard Cbets, double barreling turn, picking up folds.

Trapped a guy who loved to overbet jam flop, with 77 on 742, but he didn’t bite. He did lament not jamming flop. Close

EC95D486-EEF4-4EAC-8599-52DAF256BAEF.jpeg

Nice showing Legend. Congratulations on making the final table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom