Tourney Frogzilla’s quest for youtube fame (4 Viewers)

1.72m

QQ>JJ for piles

EA3233EA-CB0B-4C91-8B04-1F906836F074.jpeg

had sweat today….but out in 11th. Big one too, 280 runners, 22k up top. And mostly crushers final 18 at least on my table. Not any spots that i could see. I was the spot. :/

Hey @Frogzilla, am I correct that you took second for about $6k, and 1st was only like $7600? That seems really flat. And I don’t remember exactly, but I feel like 3rd was like $5k?

I just went back to the video and found it. Is this like a normal payout structure for this room or for Texas or what?
I’m used to a far more ramped structure where 1st is making a lot more than second, and etcetera down the line.
80E5E2FF-327F-48B0-AEDD-21A0B0C903B4.jpeg

I just went back to the video and found it. Is this like a normal payout structure for this room or for Texas or what?
I’m used to a far more ramped structure where 1st is making a lot more than second, and etcetera down the line.
View attachment 1124035
Tch Dallas usually has flat payouts, more so than rest of TX. They flattened it this year. I think of standard as 2nd being ~60% of 1st….usually TCH is more like 2nd at ~70%.

This one is the flattest I’ve ever seen, 2nd place was a full 77% of 1st. Wonder if it was a quirk of the low turnout and it making the final 9 scale differently. 9th place paid close to what it does with 250 runners, but we only had 130 yesterday. Certainly odd.

Watching this back….I got absolutely owned in hand 71 at 1:28. In game I thought he was pot controlling a Ten enough that I should bluff the Jack. Not at all worried about missed straight draws bluff raising. A lot of people have never bluff raised a river in their entire life. Hats off to Mitchell for finding this one.

Congrats Frog for killing it again in the tourney streets. You playing any WSOP events this year?
Not sure if I’ll be able to make it out this summer. Hoping to…but not going to sweat it if it doesn’t work out. How about you?

Not sure if I’ll be able to make it out this summer. Hoping to…but not going to sweat it if it doesn’t work out. How about you?

I'm there June 6th-14th planning to play three events

$1500 Badugi (brand new event this year)

$1,000 8-max PLO

$300 - $3 Million GTD Gladiators of Poker NLH (going to be an absolute shit-show, but in the money Day 1)

All depends on whether I make a Day 2 or 3 in any of these events as it will affect the others. But this will be my first time playing a WSOP event in Vegas, so pretty excited to check it off the list.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom