Giveaway FREE Playing Card Tester Set Giveaway Chain (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great idea. Wish there was a thread like this before I went out and just bought everything I was interested in :banghead:

Going to save my joker cards to pass along later too.

no problem, @Jake14mw pm me your address, i just need to remember where i filed them. :)
Hi Chauncy, If you haven't sent them yet, you can just send them to gadgetmcnasty and I will get them for my next month's game. I would need to receive them by Friday for this month's game. Thanks very much!

Hi, checking in to see if the cards were sent. If not, I think it's too late for me to get them for my Friday game. Thanks.

Let me know. I had to file a complaint with my local post office over a package that the said was never dropped off for mailing. The finally scanned it two and a half weeks later when it was out for delivery at the guys house in Philadelphia. Of course i sent this first class with no tracking, but i will still yell..

Hi Chauncey, I was thinking maybe they just got caught up with the holiday rush or something, but I never received the package. Just double checked with the wife.

Hi Chauncey, I was thinking maybe they just got caught up with the holiday rush or something, but I never received the package. Just double checked with the wife.
Still nothing? Looks like they might have lost the envelope.

@RocAFella1.... perfect thread.... thanks for the wake up call. :D

For those who have yet to see it, I concocted a playing card "flex meter", & have tested & compared all the various decks I currently own generating a "Playing Card Database".

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/the-redneck-poker-card-database.52229/

If anyone has a used/unwanted deck that isn't on the list & would like to donate it for testing shoot me a message. I'll pay shipping if need be.

Should be a full (or at least nearly complete) POKER SIZE deck & must include at least one unused joker or promo/info/filler card.

I have Faded Spade v2.0 on the way. Also have Piatnik coming too (via sailboat I think).

Currently on the lookout for a used/unwanted deck of v1.0 Faded Spades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom