FREE loan of Paulson clay and Bud Jones plastic samples, especially for new chippers! See inside for rules.... (4 Viewers)

new chipper here :) -- interested in testing out the bud jones and CPC that i hear alot about. I've got quite a bit of Paulsons WTHC so would like to save those for other chippers that need handling.

Chips are received! Will spend the weekend drooling over them and then should be able to send them along on Monday or Tuesday.

I have a dozen or so ceramic sample chips from Sidepot that I can add to the box if you all think that would be a good idea.

Chips are received! Will spend the weekend drooling over them and then should be able to send them along on Monday or Tuesday.

I have a dozen or so ceramic sample chips from Sidepot that I can add to the box if you all think that would be a good idea.

No need to add anything, please and thank you.

No rush, either. Contact @l33tf0b for address details when you are ready.

Not looking for a chip loan myself but this is a very cool idea. I should have looked into sampling before buying my first chip sets.

I would be down to get either set to test out whenever it’s convenient. Thanks for doing this, I think it’s awesome!

Package has arrived at my PO Box. Will be back in town early next week, and will hang onto them for a week to get a feel for them. Will mail them to the next person around the 2nd at the latest.

Looking forward to checking them out!

Package has arrived at my PO Box. Will be back in town early next week, and will hang onto them for a week to get a feel for them. Will mail them to the next person around the 2nd at the latest.

Looking forward to checking them out!

No problem. When you are finished evaluating (no rush), PM @aildeokl for address info.

Any sample sets across the pond? If not, I'm ready to cover the difference for shipping to Europe.

Understandable. Awesome idea regardless, maybe someone will step up to start something similar within the EU as well.

I would love to do so in a few years time, right now I'm just starting out.

The set has definitely grown...
1.jpg

I could use some help identifying the chips. I assume that these are all Bud Jones?
4.jpg

And I think I can distinguish the Matsui by the small "MG" on the label (the Horseshoe World Poker Series), But what are these? Sunfly? Abbiati?

2.jpg

and these?
3.jpg

It looks like these 5 have been added and aren't on the sheet:

7.jpg

I have some Tina samples I could add (Card mold, Greek mold and no mold) if you they'd be useful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom