FREE loan of Paulson clay and Bud Jones plastic samples, especially for new chippers! See inside for rules.... (5 Viewers)

Ready to send to the next person! This set is awesome! I didn't expect to see so much variety :) Thanks all.
If this is the US set, I think either jdog124 or I might be next in line, but I’m unsure where the master list is

Last edited:
Just looked at this again. Just got over that mean virus that starts with a c.

I am unable to initiate a convo with you @jdog124, can you send me a message?

Just looked at this again. Just got over that mean virus that starts with a c.

I am unable to initiate a convo with you @jdog124, can you send me a message?

Skip jdog for the moment (he needs to log on more often and get his post count up) and send a message to @inapinch

@allforcharity i have the set i received from @rusmon and am looking to ship it off to the next person.

Hold on to them for the moment, as @jdog124 hasn't logged on for more than 3 weeks.

If there are any USA based chippers wanting to handle a variety of nice high end samples, please sign up here and it should be a very short wait to get them.

Received from @SvenPlaysPoker thanks!
954D2452-FD81-422E-87B7-9B868375DE35.jpeg

I'm interested in joining the Canadian list if possible. This is such an awesome idea!

I'm interested in joining the Canadian list if possible. This is such an awesome idea!
Feel free to skip me for now actually, I don't think any of these chips will be in my budget for a while.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom