FREE loan of Paulson clay and Bud Jones plastic samples, especially for new chippers! See inside for rules.... (10 Viewers)

Very nice of you to offer chip samples to new people. I have just finished a Game Room and ordered a table from Jack’s. While waiting for my table to be built I have decided to focus on Chips. There is a lot to take in so I purchased several sets of samples. I initially purchased a set of Monte Carlo chips when a set of Slow Play failed to materialize. The Monte Carlo chips have nice weight and they certainly are reasonable. I bounced around YouTube and looked at custom Chips but I liked the feel of ceramics so I ordered Nile Club and have a set of Tiki Kings on order. Nothing like a little variety. I would appreciate any input from the experienced crowd.

Update on this, @canadianshortstack and I were unable to get something convenient sorted out, and I will be traveling to the states for a few months and would like to be switched to that list if there's still that set available.

Update on this, @canadianshortstack and I were unable to get something convenient sorted out, and I will be traveling to the states for a few months and would like to be switched to that list if there's still that set available.

Hey, friend, you need to get your post count up before you can activate your PM system. @Johnny2tymes2 has a USA set right now but can't start a convo with you until that's done.

This is very kind and super useful. I'd love the opportunity to check out this sample set.

I'm also interested in checking out the set, but have no urgency/can wait.

Thanks in advance to @allforcharity and any others who have put this together and/or facilitated making the set(s) available!

I just got a delivery notification from FedEx earlier today so they are waiting for me at home. Excited to check them out.

I'll take direction from @allforcharity as to where they go next. Assuming that is you @John81276 I'll reach out for address info.

I just got a delivery notification from FedEx earlier today so they are waiting for me at home. Excited to check them out.

I'll take direction from @allforcharity as to where they go next. Assuming that is you @John81276 I'll reach out for address info.

Hold on, someone else who was previously on the list wants back in. Please contact me when ready to forward, no rush. The overall wait will not be very long, regardless.

I'm a new comer and was looking at getting Bud Jones vs Paulson's, would love to be apart of this!

The chips arrived today! @Squakmix is generously donating some Sunfly chips to add to the roaming set. He/She should ship those soon. I think I'm going to make an inventory list of the chips along with pictures, and print it out to include in the package going forward...unless someone else has already done so and it just didn't get included?

The chips arrived today! @Squakmix is generously donating some Sunfly chips to add to the roaming set. He/She should ship those soon. I think I'm going to make an inventory list of the chips along with pictures, and print it out to include in the package going forward...unless someone else has already done so and it just didn't get included?

Please go ahead. Contact @John81276 for address details when everything is brought together.

There was not a list when I had them. I did look back in the thread and found a breakdown of the chips, although the set had been expanded since that write up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom