FREE loan of Paulson clay and Bud Jones plastic samples, especially for new chippers! See inside for rules.... (8 Viewers)

I’d like to get on the list if possible. I bought some China clays from this site 3 years ago and finally looking to upgrade most likely to some kind of Paulson clay chip…I’ve been scouring pcf classifieds and vendor threads for chips but realized I probably need some samples first. I can give @Fall3n my address and provide a deposit as well.

No deposit required. This is a free service. Except for the postage when forwarding to the next person.

I don't know if @Fall3n had received the set yet, but when he is done then @lotteries93 is next on the list.

I’d also like to get on this list, as I’ve only really gotten to handle DDLM ceramics from brpro and would like to compare them to the more high end chips out there.

@lotteries93 @Fall3n - I guess I am next up after you... DM me and I will send you my mailing address when the time comes...

For the good of the group, I will be able to forward these on pretty quickly / won't need to keep them but a couple days...

It appears I will be sending them on to @Taxi500

Thanks everyone...!

You can take my name off the list for now. We’re trying to mitigate severe water damage at my house, and life is pretty chaotic here. When things settle down and return to normal, I’d love to get back in the queue, but for now, I’ve got too much going on.

You can take my name off the list for now. We’re trying to mitigate severe water damage at my house, and life is pretty chaotic here. When things settle down and return to normal, I’d love to get back in the queue, but for now, I’ve got too much going on.

I hope you get back on your feet quickly. You can come back onto the list at any time you wish.

@Taxi500 , once you're done, forward to @stefalopod at your convenience.

I have the USA set in my possession and hadn't been able to check them out until this morning. Much appreciated. As a novice, I'm wondering if it would help to create a document or resource to explain what each chip is. I feel pretty confident in identifying some but I'm not sure about some. Do we think it would help? If so I can post pictures here and we can identify.

It looks like nobody is on the list after me so this could be a good time to do it. LMK if this seems like it'd help and I could get this project started today or tomorrow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom