Giveaway Free Army themed felt (1 Viewer)

Rhodeman77

Straight Flush
Reaction score
This was included in the setup I bought today. Free to any Army member, active, retired, reserves, whatever your status is. It is pretty small though.
Free USA shipping included.

Printed area is 67.5” x 27-5/8”

ED6625F2-6F7F-419F-9202-7D744F0E6786.jpeg

32C9EB35-6B7C-4961-B832-A107186B8AC8.jpeg

I actually didn't even know the Air Force had a football team. Not that you can really call the Army and Navy teams real football since neither can complete a pass, but I honestly didn't know.
The navy operates probably the most complicated piece of machinery built aka a underwater tomahawk magazine with a missile revolver
We have a boomer here in Guam now and wow. Many tubes with a tomahawk revolver operating under the ocean.
Personally I think nothing competes with the crew of a forward deployed submarine hauling around enough ordnance to level a city or more

The navy operates probably the most complicated piece of machinery built aka a underwater tomahawk magazine with a missile revolver
We have a boomer here in Guam now and wow. Many tubes with a tomahawk revolver operating under the ocean.
Personally I think nothing competes with the crew of a forward deployed submarine hauling around enough ordnance to level a city or more
Kevin was an actual bubble-head (hope I got that right)…and was very impressed by his card capper and stories.

Dave was in charge @ AWACS… visiting Ramstein air base with him was awsome

Kevin was an actual bubble-head (hope I got that right)…and was very impressed by his card capper and stories.

Dave was in charge @ AWACS… visiting Ramstein air base with him was awsome
Yup the submariners are a special breed
Total respect for those guys and their ability to just be gone for months in a sinking little tube

I work with the ships that fix them and occasionally a fast attack here in Guam

The big boys also pull in from time to time
And they are huge
Missile tubes for days

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom