Forum Upgrade (1 Viewer)

Site is looking good, thanks for all your hard work. Change is never easy but everything seems to be working well on my end. FYI - Only small issue I had was when viewing new post it was showing me post I had previously viewed. It appears since I logged into the development site, it was using my browsing history from there. No problem, I was able to catch up on the ones I truly had not read and then marked all forums previously viewed. All is good now!

I think this might just be because you haven't input the post counts/titles yet, but everyone is showing as a New Member under their avatar unless they are an admin.

Also, it appears every message in a PM thread was converted as its own "conversation". Not sure anything can be done about that after the fact, but just an FYI.

Thanks. I have lots to fine tune.

I had the same issue with the cookies. I'm using another browser for the dev site now to check settings against the live site. I'm sure I have many more to setup. I also have the old site open in another browser to copy over some things too. :)

I think this might just be because you haven't input the post counts/titles yet, but everyone is showing as a New Member under their avatar unless they are an admin.

Correct...Will be updating the titles soon.

Fixed. :)

If your avatar is blurry, you'll have to re-upload it again. It is common for it to do that after an import. The image processing software is different.
If the time post times are wacky, you'll have to reset your timezone. I'd run through all your settings in your control panel to see what is new and what can be set.

Jump links to other posts seem to be broken. See, for example, my link at the end of the first post of the TRK Riverside pron thread to a later post (#35), linking to the updated photos.

<~~~

Little burry. I'll work on reloading a new one.

Also, we lost our "top" button? Is there a plan to add this back in?

Top and bottom button floats to the left when you scroll. Its gray. I will make it a more noticeable color. :)

I have a few "watched threads" that are not appearing on my watched threads list. In particular, I don't see S@P thread.

Edit:
On closer examination, it just disappears until somebody else posts.

Edit:
I see it says "unread". That's just new, not broken.

Edit:
Edit feature works wonderfully.

I have a few "watched threads" that are not appearing on my watched threads list. In particular, I don't see S@P thread.

Edit:
On closer examination, it just disappears until somebody else posts.

Edit:
I see it says "unread". That's just new, not broken.

Edit:
Edit feature works wonderfully.

:)

Just a tip for everyone...if your avatar is blurry, please upload one that is at least 100px x 100px so it doesn't get stretched.

Is anyone else have tapatalk issue. I get "trending" but nothing else for PCF. CT is still working fine

Is anyone else have tapatalk issue. I get "trending" but nothing else for PCF. CT is still working fine

Try closing out the app completely and restart it. That worked for me. New plugin/API needs to be refreshed.

I hope you can make this work Tommy. I don't know how long it takes to get used to new interfaces or whatever. But I still can't get the hang of the "new" CT and, much like Ben, this is the reason I have spent essentially zero time over there lately.

That's exactly what I'm feeling. I'm not piling on, just making this opinion known again as I only go to CT, hit the classifieds and leave. I know nothing about tech and or why this is necessary. Hope this develops into something I look forward to seeing instead of CT's platform. Sorry Tommy, I hope my last sentence comes to be a reality.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom