Forum Upgrade (1 Viewer)

If anyone finds the resources helpful, please give them a rating.

dontforget.gif

If you would like to contribute to the resource sections, just drop me a PM. Thx!

Do these look OK?

ASM
Atlantic Standard Molding. A compression molded(clay) chip manufacturer. Originally based out of Portland, ME. The company was sold and moved to Las Vegas.

ASM LV
American Standard Molding based in Las Vegas. LV was frequently added to differentiate between ASM (American Standard Molding) and ASM (Atlantic Standard Molding)

I noticed old tables not rendering well on the new site in mobile - for example, the Nine Dragons group buy thread has a table in the OP where I can't see all of it from the browser on my phone (Android,) and can't shrink it scroll it into view.

I noticed old tables not rendering well on the new site in mobile - for example, the Nine Dragons group buy thread has a table in the OP where I can't see all of it from the browser on my phone (Android,) and can't shrink it scroll it into view.

The table BB code I added is not native to the new platform. I only added it to fix the tables in the current GB. otherwise it would look like this. After the GB I will use a different layout that works with the 'Responsive Design'. Thanks for the heads up though.

When marking a classified ad SOLD, FOUND, or CANCELLED via thread prefix, it will automatically close the thread. (just like the old site)

The Table codes don't seem to work the way they should.

Code:
[TH] should have a different font from [TD]
[TD1] should be centered, but isn't.
[TD2] should be aligned right, but isn't.
[TR1] should have a different background color
[TR2] should have a different background color from [TR1] so you can get a striped table layout

Here's a small test:

Table HeaderTable Header
TD
TD

[td1]TD1[/td1]

[td2]TD2[/td2]

[tr1]
[td]TR1[/td]
[td]TR1[/td]
[/tr1]
[tr2]
[td]TR2[/td]
[td]TR2[/td]
[/tr2]

There also appears to be a large empty space above the table.

Code:
What would also be great is if you could close the [TD1]/[TD2] and [TR1]/[TR2] with a simple [/TD] and [/TR] code since these should be translated to </td> and </tr> in HTML anyways.

It needs to be posted in a string like this....(stupid I know) The table BB code is non-native to the software. It is an add-on. I would avoid using it until they add it in.

Code:
[table] [tr] [th]Table Header[/th] [th]Table Header[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td]TD[/td] [td1]TD1[/td1] [/tr] [tr] [td2]TD2[/td2] [td]TD[/td] [/tr] [tr1] [td]TR1[/td] [td]TR1[/td] [/tr1] [tr2] [td]TR2[/td] [td]TR2[/td] [/tr2] [/table]

Table HeaderTable Header
TD
TD
[td1]TD1[/td1] [td2]TD2[/td2] [tr1] [td]TR1[/td] [td]TR1[/td] [/tr1] [tr2] [td]TR2[/td] [td]TR2[/td] [/tr2]

Probably best for me to just remove the add-on until it becomes default to avoid having more messed up posts.

ASM
Atlantic Standard Molding. A compression molded(clay) chip manufacturer. Originally based out of Portland, ME. The company was sold and moved to Las Vegas

I thought this was now CPC?

"In 1988, Jim Blanchard acquired all the assets from the Burt Company, renamed the company Atlantic Standard Molding and continued making poker chips in Portland, Maine for 24 years until August 2012 when he decided to retire.

In December 2013, two chip enthusiasts, David Spragg & David Sarles, purchased the assets and persuaded Jim to come out of retirement and set up a new factory, close to the original location. This new company, Classic Poker Chips, launched in March 2014."

The company was actually renamed American Standard Molding when it was purchased and moved to Nevada in 2012.

The forum and core addons (gallery & resources) were updated tonight. It's just a maintenance update to increase overall stability.

The forum and core addons (gallery & resources) were updated tonight. It's just a maintenance update to increase overall stability.

Unacceptable. I would like a 9 Dragons sample set as compensaton for pain and suffering.

Unacceptable. I would like a 9 Dragons sample set as compensaton for pain and suffering.

Lol...I will have a few extra sample sets avail.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom