Flying Rollenzo Bros. Custom Chips - J5/GOCC (1 Viewer)

Chicken Rob

Full House
Reaction score
Thanks to all the feedback here, we have just received a set of custom GOCC chips, which we are presenting as a surprise to our weekly host. His lasty name is Rollins, and he and his brother sometimes refer to themselves collectively as the Flying Rollenzo Brothers, inspired by a see-saw mishap they had as kids. With that as our inspiration, and J5 with his usual magic, we got this design together, and got GOCC to make them for us, just in time for his birthday this thursday. The timing was not planned, and we did not expect them so fast. Thanks to GOCC for blazing fast turnaround on this order (without any request to do so).

Here is some unboxing pr0n. More shots to follow later in the week.

There are limited sample sets available, and a few being reserved for first refusal for people who have asked me about them before they were made. Speak up if you'd like a set. $10 post paid.

full

full

full

Obviously the nut present of all time for a host. Good on you, Keller. Said before that the frac and $5 were my favorites, but that $20 gives them a run for their money in stacks. Really great colors.

Breakdown?

Awesome! What a great gift. Nice work.

Breakdown: 100/200/200/80/40

The intended breakdown was: 100/200/200/80/20, but with a 50 chip min per denom, we got more $20s than we were planning. This breakdown was the result of the thread on the topic earlier. It is a perfect 1 table .05/.10 micro stakes set.

That's awesome! Can't wait to see some shots of them in play!

What a fun looking set and a great gift!

Look great, and cool that there is no Chipco white ring! Also love the multi colored edge spots.

Also, if there's a sample set laying around when the dust settles, let me know. :)

Such an awesome gift! Now seeing them in stacks I can't decide which is my fav.

Unique theme and a great looking inlay! How much extra did you have to pay for the edge spots (if you don't mind me asking)?

The unveiling was supposed to be tomorrow, but is getting bumped, as his daughter is in the school play tomorrow, making his game attendance not possible. We're all dying, as his birthday is this week.

I took a long, hard look at the faces of these chips and they're a complete work of art in all ways. @Johnny5 has this way of imagining incredible things into reality.

I took a long, hard look at the faces of these chips and they're a complete work of art in all ways. @Johnny5 has this way of imagining incredible things into reality.

Working with John is always a treat, and I agree, he nailed it. Even the edge spots tie in the theme. He had an alternate edgespot pattern proposed that was conceptually cooler, but I was a little more worried about dirty stacks with the other chips.

This set is incredible! All the elements work so well together. This is a great example of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts. Congrats, and kudos to all involved.

We gave scott the chips last night. He loved in. We got in a 2.5 hour 5 handed mixed game session with them to christen them. Didn't get a lot of pics, but here are a few:

First hand. My J8 vs TreeRol's AT

full

And the full first pot shot:

full

Some mid game stacks:

full

And my final stack for the night. In for $20 out for $86:

full

Great stuff! Thanks for the action pic. But aren't you supposed to break even?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom