Tourney First time running tourney results (Thank you to PCF) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Just ran my first 2 table tourney last night. I have to say it was a big success. And it is in large part to all of you here at PCF that have been putting out great info and advice. I joined PCF a few weeks ago, just trying to research a good chip for a tourney set. I found out quickly that I had a lot of work ahead of me. That being said, you guys have made things easy!!

So cleaned out the garage and set up tables. Got my 1000 CC poker chips from @Apache after buying 3 or 4 sample sets on the advise of EVERYONE here(y) :thumbsup:.

Spent many hours going through old and new threads figuring out what I needed for rules, equipment, blind schedule and time. Big shout out to @BGinGA I used a blind schedule that he had put out in and old thread. I also took his advice about nothing being magical about 15 or 20 min. I used 18 min a level. It allowed the game to move in the timeline I wanted but did not have the rushed feeling that 15min sometime get on a slower table.

So I had two table with 15 total players including myself. Starting stack of T10000 12/12/5/6. One re-buy allowed before the first break. Had to be out of chips to re-buy. At the first break the re-buys were over and if you had not used your re-buy you had the option of an add-on with a bounce of 2000 (So 12000 add-on stack) Did two 10 min breaks. I was shooting for a 5 hour +/- game and we hit 5 hours 39 min.
I used a prize breakdown that I found from @
BGinGA
and got the prizes in envelopes right after the first break. I do not think I could have played and run the tourney without all you'lls advice.

So again, thanks to all for the good info on site. So I plan on getting with @Tommy soon and doing something for the site. Between all this and help from @Gear I feel like I need to give something back to PCF.

OBTW I got 5th, one out of the money:rolleyes:

VR
OneEyedHack

You only made one mistake...

Pics!

Just took one pick the night before during setup.

IMG_0319.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom