First Name Check In (3 Viewers)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it would a good idea to know everyone's first name especially after I got scolded :eek: for calling someone Red/Reds as a shorten version of their username. (which I completely understand) :cool:

So mine is obvious.

Terrance.

Fixed that for you.

57a.jpg

I thought it would a good idea to know everyone's first name especially after I got scolded :eek: for calling someone Red/Reds as a shorten version of the username. (which I completely understand) :cool:

So mine is obvious.

Who could THAT have been![emoji41]

Sean... but you know that now![emoji2]

Dave here.

Hey James, wazzup wit da username change? And didn't you used to be mindaramblin too?

My first name is Cheddar...

Get it... Mr. Cheddar Cheese... eh ok it's just Dan

Yeah, okay..... I've seen your TV commercials.
[ ] ready
[x] not ready

Dave here.

Hey James, wazzup wit da username change? And didn't you used to be mindaramblin too?

Yeah, okay..... I've seen your TV commercials.
[ ] ready
[x] not ready

What do you call cheese that isn't yours? Nacho cheese! ;)

I got scolded :eek: for calling someone Red/Reds as a shorten version of their username. (which I completely understand) :cool:

Really? I don't understand. Most of us are guys and we tend to shorten/make nicknames all the time. Honesty it means we like the person. Well I suppose if your user name was Hancock and you shorted it to, well, ah, you know, I could see how one might be upset. But whatever Tomster. Just trying to have fun here.
Shannon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom