FedEx Thefts of International Chip Packages (1 Viewer)

That's a bummer @Windwalker, hopefully they show up eventually. I have a barrel of Terribles fracs that have been sitting at the USPS Chicago International Service Center since June 17th. No movement or updates whatsoever. I have done a little research and they are known for being a mess. Hopefully that means they have not been stolen.
Did you say terrible fracs?? Secondary? Asking for a friend

I'm convinced my $2400 package that I sent through UPS was stolen in the Portland OR facility.

Worst part is they didn't even pay half on my claim.

If anyone sees the following Grand Victoria Primaries let me know:
300+ $100 chips
200+ $500 chips
101 $1,000 chips
I think I had a few buttons in there too.

I wish I had the time to take them to court as it pisses me off so bad that it clearly went missing in their facility but won't pay out in full because of a technicality. They stated they won't pay out over $1,000 for anything that is dropped off at a UPS store as they aren't affiliated with them.

So anyone using UPS please be sure to either have a UPS driver pick up or make sure to drop off at an actual UPS location.

Better yet, just drive your vehicle through their front door, tell them Sprouty sent you.
Please be on the lookout! These were the chips that mysteriously disappeared at the Portland facility! I would still like to get these!!! I am out a good chunk of change on this one. Sprouty did work his butt off for what we did get back!

An update.

My package from the UK (originally sent almost 4 weeks ago) looks like its finally going to be delivered today. That's the shipment of 100 x Le Cove $20s. Unfortunately, my larger package of 400 Aztars, Le Coves and Empress $1ks is still showing scanned in Memphis, and nothing else. I have now logged 18 calls to the trace department, and I have yet to receive a call back from my case manager -- its actually quite insane. I am considering using some executive-level contacts to get to Fedex leadership, but I'm not sure that does anything for me.

Meanwhile, 3 DHL packages sent from all over Europe just last week are on a truck for delivery today.

So, the morale of the story is DHL. Still with a declared value much lower than the actual one??
Correct?

An update.

My package from the UK (originally sent almost 4 weeks ago) looks like its finally going to be delivered today. That's the shipment of 100 x Le Cove $20s. Unfortunately, my larger package of 400 Aztars, Le Coves and Empress $1ks is still showing scanned in Memphis, and nothing else. I have now logged 18 calls to the trace department, and I have yet to receive a call back from my case manager -- its actually quite insane. I am considering using some executive-level contacts to get to Fedex leadership, but I'm not sure that does anything for me.

Meanwhile, 3 DHL packages sent from all over Europe just last week are on a truck for delivery today.

Glad to hear at least the Le Cove package made it...fingers crossed the rest will find their way to you too.
DHL Express service is awsome, prices acceptable (not really for small packages) and they do door to door in 3-4 days (US-Belgium).
And their customs charge is less then Bpost (VAT & fee)

Maybe they have 3d printed a fake fedex hub and are intercepting all your parcels...

I do hope they will all show up!

It‘s a shame how ignorant some help desks are. How can a company install such poor customer support.
Wish u all good luck that ur items arrive one day. Lost once a parcel. - the matsui „wsop“ gb chips. Still bothers me years later

USPS. Its normally fine. Anything going through Chicago is a black hole atm.
I had 800 Jack cinci chips go missing via USPS in a medium flat rate box. Last scan was departing Denver, CO and never scanned in PA. I am guessing the unloaders stole it in PA. I have shipped 100's of USPS packages and never had an issue other than this one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom