Favor needed. Reply if you’re tagged. (1 Viewer)

Actually it will take about 24-48 hours for me to do what I need hep with so no rush on replies until then, lol.

Happy to help! Hopefully we dont get surprise packages of tons of racks with labels and were now employed :D

Well... I’m curious!
Can I find out in 24-48 hours too?
I’ll make a post here for those who want to still see after 48 hours, Lol. Now this is becoming a big deal when really it’s something small and unimportant. I’m starting to feel like the guy in the loud night club who yells at the top of his lungs that he as to take a dump, right as the music stops for 1 second . . .

Well there goes that plan. Moderators caught on to my plan and did not like it all, forbade from ever trying this again, and pretty much warned quite sternly with the implication that what I was trying to do was very wrong.

Each one of you that I tagged here have all made exchanges with me and sent me chips or something related. As those were all transactions, and directly resulted in me receiving chip products, I wanted to give you all positive feedback as all of you have been very generous in our dealings. I only just discovered feedback today and how to give it. You are all deserving of it, and I love my chips that I got from all of you. Unfortunately, either all our deals were made privately without us both replying in your sale or my wanted threads, and/or the threads we did deal for were already closed with no way for us to reply to them so that I could give you feedback. I had no available threads that we were connected in to just go ahead and give you all feedback so I made threat post which is now moved and has once again revoked my ability to give you all the feedback you rightfully deserve from those past deals we made. (And if the mods seeing this, doubt this, I can still show ALL messages and the products I now have from these deals that were made!) So that was all, just me trying to play catch-up for you all.

Hopefully the mods will at least see that my intentions were nothing but noble, as you all do deserve positive feedback from me. I figured it was a good way to start paying all your generosities forward.

Well there goes that plan. Moderators caught on to my plan and did not like it all, forbade from ever trying this again, and pretty much warned quite sternly with the implication that what I was trying to do was very wrong.

Each one of you that I tagged here have all made exchanges with me and sent me chips or something related. As those were all transactions, and directly resulted in me receiving chip products, I wanted to give you all positive feedback as all of you have been very generous in our dealings. I only just discovered feedback today and how to give it. You are all deserving of it, and I love my chips that I got from all of you. Unfortunately, either all our deals were made privately without us both replying in your sale or my wanted threads, and/or the threads we did deal for were already closed with no way for us to reply to them so that I could give you feedback. I had no available threads that we were connected in to just go ahead and give you all feedback so I made threat post which is now moved and has once again revoked my ability to give you all the feedback you rightfully deserve from those past deals we made. (And if the mods seeing this, doubt this, I can still show ALL messages and the products I now have from these deals that were made!) So that was all, just me trying to play catch-up for you all.

Hopefully the mods will at least see that my intentions were nothing but noble, as you all do deserve positive feedback from me. I figured it was a good way to start paying all your generosities forward.
Lol jeez they’re watching closely to be able to preemptively catch this. Minority report?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom