Favor needed. Reply if you’re tagged. (2 Viewers)

Well... I definitely wouldn't try that one again!! You don't owe any of us a damn thing!! We all donate hours of reshipping or running group buys. Its participation! We all want the help others because of the amazing things that other chippers have done for us.... I don't know about everyone else but I would feel guilty as fuck If I didn't try to giveaway chips, cards and anything else we don't need along with advice and help on certain issues.... Brie and I havent hit a head yet but our entire way of life has changed (we would say in a good way, others may argue)

The generosity of this amazing community is unmatched!! I remeber every single good deed that members have done for me, if you ask I will type them out! A few when I opened the package made me breakdown and cry... I couldn't believe people could be that generous!! Asking absolutely nothing in return ever!!!

The point is, the time might not be right for 5 or 10 years but at some point somewhere in your life there will be an opportunity to help others out, just like you did with the design work for those fracs!!! Remeber time is money/money is time!! Some of us are flat out broke but have plenty of time to donate!! Some of us have piles of money but not 2 minutes to choke our dinner down before the next task!

Some gifts cannot be paid back, and I will admit when Brie and I started experiencing the overwhelming generosity of this great community! I was overwhelmed... how can I pay this back and not be a creep looking for help but not giving any back!! All I can say is your day will come, the first time someone needs help to finish a set and you happen to have those 10 or 15 chips laying around doing absolutely nothing!!! Ship it brother man!! Don't worry about what they cost or the damn $5 to ship it... just ship it!!

Another example are my recent cut cards, that I sent to you!! I paid $170 for the cut cards, Brie buys our stamps and packaged every single one of those cards for me, I didn't ask for a single dollar from anyone for my cut cards... again a way to give back!!

@cascadiapoker you owe none of us anything!! I will leave your name out lol, I truly enjoy our conversations and even though you are quite intelligent, I would like to think I have helped with a few things along the way!! We all make mistakes, attempting to cheat a system... ain't the right way brother, I'm glad they let you stick around!!! Thank you and I truly appreciate it!! Are all you ever need with our community!!

Forever your chippin Brother Ben!

Feedback system? Just checked my trade # and should be 4-5x what it is, driven mainly by PM sales (I seldom list publicly anymore because I know, or research, who needs what before selling).

However, for newer folks who need to establish a reputation, it is important for seasoned members to say something nice (if deserved). Simply having a 100% rating next to your name with a recognizable member saying kind words goes a long way.

@cascadiapoker - I've had personal dealings with nearly all of those folks you listed and you are in good company.

Lol can't say I've ever cared about the feedback system.
If you've done something I'll know about it anyway :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I'm watching you........
Feedback system? Just checked my trade # and should be 4-5x what it is, driven mainly by PM sales
Yeah, same here on both accounts.

My number of feedback transactions (if accurately representing the volume of chips that have been through my collection) would be staggering -- easily 20x or more those listed here on PCF, if accounting for privately conducted buys and sales both recent and pre-PCF (in the ChipTalk & HPT days). There have been a LOT of sets and racks residing in the chip closet/room over the years -- well over a quarter million chips, probably more. Very little out there that hasn't lived here at one time or another.

I sorta maintain my own internal feedback/rating system -- well beyond just personal interactions, keeping up with what I see happening around here, including things that are often subtle yet meaningful and revealing, plus lots of folks share their transaction stories (public and private) with me. If you've done something nice, I probably know about it. Ditto if you've tried to screw somebody over or just been a dick.

Actions have consequences -- good and bad -- and chip karma is a very real thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom