Family in Need - Chippers Please Help (2 Viewers)

How are the kids doing? Any word on whether the dog owner's insurance is going to provide some support?

Leah is very happy to be home and with her siblings. Zac is doing fine also. She was scheduled to be fitted for a prosthetic leg at the end of the month but it will be moved back a while because she is still too sore. We had postponed Christmas (with wife’s side of family) until she was home so we hope to get all the family together in the coming weeks to celebrate it.

As for the dog owner, all avenues are being looked at. It’s complicated because it’s another family member who really has little themselves. Looking at their insurance but it doesn’t appear they have homeowners ins. Hoping they step up and do the right thing. So far not. We live in the next state over so wife’s older sister is handling things.

We finally got to celebrate Christmas today! Leah and Zac’s parents church allowed us to use there banquet hall :) Thank you again for everyone’s prayers, thoughts, charity auctions and bids. While still a long way to go it was good to see Leah smile again.

Hi all, just a quick update on what’s going on. Leah and her family came to stay with us last night. She has an appointment at the Shriners hospital to get fitted for a prosthetic leg today. My wife took them to our neighborhood pool and took a few pictures. Thank you all for the continued thoughts and prayers!

4095DA9F-4B2B-47D0-992D-163BCD8A3ABF.jpeg

2E6DBDB9-4C85-4721-8F38-148244CE0EA6.jpeg

This is such great news and it is always a great feeling when you see a child with such a beautiful smile like she is sporting in the picture you posted.

I am very proud of my affiliation with the Shriner Hospitals for Children. I have seen that smile many times and it brings a tear to my eyes, a warm feeling in my heart and a big smile to my face every time I see a picture like this. That is why I love our Motto, "No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child". This is why I do what I do for my philanthropy!

For those not aware of what the Shriner's Hospitals for Children is or does please read THIS for our mission and vision or go HERE to read stories of inspiration. Also if you ever find it in your heart to donate we and our children would appreciate it!

Thank you,
David O

Last edited:
Goodness these pics are heart breaking. Keep this thread bumped I will probably have some auctions coming up.

OK thank you. I’ll probably need to start just an update thread because the go fund me page no longer exist.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom