• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Fake Paulson Blanks - three colors begging for hot stamps (1 Viewer)

Something weird about those ... have they been sanded? There's no texture on the faces, and three injection-molding remnants are visible.
1676049850540.png

Uh, these aren't ceramics, and they aren't new either. Chips like this have popped up from time to time for years. I'm still looking for some previous references but I'm 100% certain I've seen this kind of chip before, long before "Tina" chips became popular.

Uh, these aren't ceramics, and they aren't new either. Chips like this have popped up from time to time for years. I'm looking for some previous references but I'm 100% certain I've seen this kind of chip before, long before "Tina" chips became popular.
I’ve seen plenty of hat no canes, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen these.

Uh, these aren't ceramics, and they aren't new either. Chips like this have popped up from time to time for years. I'm still looking for some previous references but I'm 100% certain I've seen this kind of chip before, long before "Tina" chips became popular.

I was referring more to the mold than the material. The hats only has been around forever but the canes are a new thing.

I just can’t believe that somebody has enough money and reinvented the technology for making new poker chip molds.
Common wisdom tells us that these things “are way too expensive to get made” and that the technology to make them has “been lost in previous ages”. Glad to see a new renaissance in metal working.

I saw these when they were listed. I lol'd and moved on. I didn't think to post them here for everyone else to enjoy! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Edit: While we're on the topic of eBay, is the seller maxwaxpax on here (openly)? They seem to have killer sets, but for TOP dollar, and they don't ever seem to sell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom