• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Fake Paulson Blanks - three colors begging for hot stamps (1 Viewer)

Uh, these aren't ceramics, and they aren't new either. Chips like this have popped up from time to time for years. I'm still looking for some previous references but I'm 100% certain I've seen this kind of chip before, long before "Tina" chips became popular.
^ Correct. Some are possibly Paulson, most are plastic. 6g 39mm chips are definitely plastic.

And blanks are most definitely not Paulson. The number of raw blanks known to have ever escaped the factory can be counted on one hand.

Yes, I bought these... just for novelty. I knew they were fake but had to touch / feel them. They look like a plastic injection molded chip and kinda has sprue marks on the edge but kinda feel like real clay. they seem pretty old because there's a chalky patina on some of them. They came in a case but I don't think it's original to the chips. The edges on some are slightly chipped and seem to be consistent with clay chips. When shuffled they sound more like CPC chips but are softer for sure.
A booklet matching the case was included. on it was written "GC, Inc.". Couldn't find any info on this. There are no other markings.
Does anyone have any information or history on these?

20230320_141827.jpg
20230320_141849.jpg
20230320_141857.jpg
20230320_141902.jpg

20230320_141811.jpg

Hmm. The normal scientific tests we do here including breaking one and then lighting it on fire. I think that’s it.

I put it in a blender with vodka and pineapple juice. tah dah - pina chipolada
Since Paulson is rolled into GPI which I think is rolled into another company it may even be difficult to send that to them for analysis.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom