• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Bright colorful Paranoids - multiple racks (1 Viewer)

ekricket

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Some nice chips

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2255155994...jhr7YRKh6fyEtPBNdr2d|ampid:PL_CLK|clp:2332490

IMG_0376.png

Fraud warning! "brand new" Paranoid chips are often rip off replicas rather than a dusty find in some lost corner of the attic. I have been taken in myself - here is a side by side photo of fake Paranoids vs vintage Paranoids.

The right hand stack is authentic, the left hand stack are reproductions. Even the box these chips came with was a fake.

It isn't impossible to find "mint" vintage chips from a hundred years ago. These types of chips were sold in huge quantities. But they are not commonly found if pristine condition, as we would expect.

Buyers beware -=- DrStrange

Last edited:
The other thing is, the chips don’t look NOS mint as advertised. Even if they were NOS mint vintage paranoids, are they worth that price? I really don’t know, but I’d be surprised.

The other thing is, the chips don’t look NOS mint as advertised. Even if they were NOS mint vintage paranoids, are they worth that price? I really don’t know, but I’d be surprised.

Lol, we need the PCF police on them - since we’ve definitely defined “mint” now we need to work on “NOS”.

Saving the world, that’s just what we do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom