Facebook Home Poker group (1 Viewer)

Dugthefish

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/groups/The818PokerCrew/?ref=share

Thought I'd share this group I found not long ago. Gaining a lot of new members from across the US and globe. I've been trying to educate many of the simpletons on rules, equipment, and of course the importance of quality chips! I've also made a few connections with players and games in my neck of the woods.

It’s a pretty good group. I’ve found like 4 new players and a couple of new games in the last few weeks.

Just seems like a different culture than I’m used to. Raked home games and bad chips.
I agree with that. I found PCF before I found that Facebook group and now I think I am spoiled. I did see someone with a hotdog roller in the back of a photo of some homegame they posted. Figured it had to be a PCF member. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I agree with that. I found PCF before I found that Facebook group and now I think I am spoiled. I did see someone with a hotdog roller in the back of a photo of some homegame they posted. Figured it had to be a PCF member. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
That’s me. I’m always looking for decent home games, but so far it seems a page for posting nothing but underground high rake games.

The 2 local people that I know of on there (don’t personally know them) have tried to get me to play their underground games and wanted to advertise them on my groups FB poker group.

That’s me. I’m always looking for decent home games, but so far it seems a page for posting nothing but underground high rake games.

The 2 local people that I know of on there (don’t personally know them) have tried to get me to play their underground games and wanted to advertise them on my groups FB poker group.
It is a bit of a drive from Cleveland to Fort Wayne but if you are ever in the area, you are welcome to play with us. We are pretty low stakes though. More for fun and bragging rights. I joined that page to see if there was anything ever going on around my area. It has been an interesting group to watch. Never realized so many people had raked games and would freely advertise them to strangers on the internet.

As @MrBoosh said, I try to educate them on the differences between an actual home game, and underground clubs. There's definitely more raked games being advertised, but I've seen quite a few actual home games. And have found a couple players, as well as PCFer!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom