F1 in Las Vegas (2 Viewers)

I just took a glance again. There are many companies. Only interested in the private track days. 10 laps around the Green Hell under 3K in a Porsche 911 GT3. That would work. There are more expensive cars for sure

I got close enough to almost breathe on the Nürburgring, once, but it was closed that day. Not that is would have been great, because I was still pretty poor at the time, and my friend only had an old Citroën 2cv. But still... the opportunity was lost. :(
1668705774931.png

I'll be your valet/bodyguard for the weekend... no payment required other than tickets and lodging haha.
Are you definitely going Kyle? You know you need to escape from all that at some point. Otherwise you’ll end up depressed like me. Just wait till your additional kids. Ooof.

I have a 2 Queen room at MGM and 2 tickets to Bellagio grandstand that I’m currently offering to split with my younger cousins or work buddies. If they don’t pan out I’ll be looking to sell off my extra Bellagio seat and have no problem rooming with someone I’ve met before. Minibar charges on me!

I’m also staying an extra night after the race and will be driving to maintain flexibility.

They’re repaving the entire course in Vegas overnight between now and the race. Just an FYI if you plan to fly in or out overnight or very very early AM. Getting to McCarran is going to take a bit longer as they start closing streets.

The MSG Sphere is insane! Vegas will be insane! I guess some cars will be driving around too…

Hope there are some special edition chips to be harvested…
Still trying to swing a work/client trip for this, fingers crossed...

Still trying to swing a work/client trip for this, fingers crossed...
I still have my extra Bellagio grandstand seat available at face value. None of my acquaintances so far have committed to anything. Still 4 months away. Worst case I sell it on site.

Maybe I offer to trade it for a rack of blue Money Tree $25s or something :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I saw that. So only a half a million dollars now lol? In all seriousness I think Austin NEXT year is my realistic target
I think they’re finally dropping prices because anyone who waited this long to get a hotel doesn’t have a seat and anyone who already bought a seat certainly will have made hotel arrangements already. Whatever I can’t get or hold onto a reservation for food anywhere that weekend so just going to be eating anything I can.

If went to COTA in 2019 and it was $300 for 3 day grandstand seats at turn 9/10 which is right opposite the stadium so we didn’t have to leave our seats to see the concerts. Now the same seats are $1200+ which are ridiculous.

Netflix has significantly increased the desire to go to a F1 race in the USA which actually makes it cheaper to fly to Europe and watch a race than trying locally.

If went to COTA in 2019 and it was $300 for 3 day grandstand seats at turn 9/10 which is right opposite the stadium so we didn’t have to leave our seats to see the concerts. Now the same seats are $1200+ which are ridiculous.

Netflix has significantly increased the desire to go to a F1 race in the USA which actually makes it cheaper to fly to Europe and watch a race than trying locally.
Hopefully tix will be closer to normal in 13 months. If not Spa?

How big of a pain in the ass should i expect things to be when it comes to getting around out there in a couple weeks? I'll be there the 18th-22nd.

How big of a pain in the ass should i expect things to be when it comes to getting around out there in a couple weeks? I'll be there the 18th-22nd.
The 18th will be a nightmare. The exodus on the 19th will also be a nightmare. I’m sure the 20th will still be a shitshow when I leave. Should be fine by the 22nd.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom