F1 in Las Vegas (2 Viewers)

Poker Zombie

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Are there any F1 fans out there thinking about the race next November in Las Vegas?

Tickets aren't on sale yet, but they are building a "priority list", which gets you a chance at tickets for a $7.77 "donation". I strongly suspect that tickets will be beyond my price to enjoyment ratio, but for <$8 I'd be happy to put my name in to help improve PCF'ers chances at getting seats.

Also, Gran Prix = an incredible likelihood of multiple commemorative chips, for those that collect those types of things.

1662470886931.png

I’m on the list and will 100% be there.

Also, Gran Prix = an incredible likelihood of multiple commemorative chips, for those that collect those types of things.
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Are there any F1 fans out there thinking about the race next November in Las Vegas?

Tickets aren't on sale yet, but they are building a "priority list", which gets you a chance at tickets for a $7.77 "donation". I strongly suspect that tickets will be beyond my price to enjoyment ratio, but for <$8 I'd be happy to put my name in to help improve PCF'ers chances at getting seats.

How can I get on this list? I struck out for Miami and CoTA and figured Vegas was not happening either

I'm in the list too! I'm going to try my ABSOLUTE best to be there to watch it. Always been a dream to go to an F1 race. My boss has gone to Texas multiple times to watch it and I'm always a little jealous, but now it's my time.

If only we were still using the engines from 2006-2012 area. I remember as a little kid watching it on TV and just being amazed.

I strongly suspect that tickets will be beyond my price to enjoyment ratio

Same here, but I just donated as well. I'm sure rooms facing the track will be sky high all week. If we go, most likely I will get a room near the track but not in viewing area, and will get some sort of grandstand ticket. Hopefully they will bring a lot of people with money but not much poker experience.

Seriously, how much do tickets for an F1 event cost generally?

Seriously, how much do tickets for an F1 event cost generally?
It's crazy with the whole D2S series on Netflix giving the sport so much popularity. I bet GrandStand seats won't be had for less than $1,000. I could be wrong. Miami secondary I couldn't find Grandstand for anything less than $5k for just Sunday.

It's crazy with the whole D2S series on Netflix giving the sport so much popularity. I bet GrandStand seats won't be had for less than $1,000. I could be wrong. Miami secondary I couldn't find Grandstand for anything less than $5k for just Sunday.

Yeah the Netflix series must be incredible. I don't watch it, but my wife is now seemingly obsessed with F1

I'm really hoping to be able to go in one form or another. Dewalt is one of McLaren's big sponsors, so I'm really trying to leverage some company passes to bring some customers to and get the trip covered, fingers crossed. If not, we've talked about splitting a room at the Cosmo with a strip balcony with a couple friends and just watching from there...

2007, Champ car had the "Grand Prix" through the streets of downtown. My buddy worked in Paul Tracys pit and I was lucky enough to attend. It was amazing. I've been an open wheel fan for quite awhile and plan on attending. It is, obviously, VERY VERY rare that the actual streets of Vegas would be closed for a race, let alone Las Vegas Blvd..

lasvegasaerial3d.jpg

109aeccbb9e5e06366db5c53d9672dac--real-racing-car-garage.jpg

I'm really hoping to be able to go in one form or another. Dewalt is one of McLaren's big sponsors, so I'm really trying to leverage some company passes to bring some customers to and get the trip covered, fingers crossed. If not, we've talked about splitting a room at the Cosmo with a strip balcony with a couple friends and just watching from there...
Host a PCF game there yah? Otherwise it’s off to Rhino for me...

I assume the pedestrian bridges will be shut down or some premium seat?

I assume the pedestrian bridges will be shut down or some premium seat?
I agree and assume they'd shut the bridges down during any kind of activity on track. Some idiot managed to toss a smoke flare onto track at Zandvoort last weekend with drivers on track.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom