Euros 2020 (2 Viewers)

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-12 at 12.10.05.jpeg

ok so you think you can take the game to PK with your ACE goalie, i understand the rain makes ball control difficult so defend and take the win in PKs
I guess i could understand Englands game plan but they are so focused on their goalie they forgot about one big thing:

2553968_3_googlediscover_GettyImages-1233929812_1_.jpg

ok so you think you can take the game to PK with your ACE goalie, i understand the rain makes ball control difficult so defend and take the win in PKs
I guess i could understand Englands game plan but they are so focused on their goalie they forgot about one big thing:

View attachment 734926
Should very easily be United's keeper for the next twelve years, but they're too prideful to move on from De Gea. I don't believe Henderson is the answer either. The team tends to play better in front of him but he's made some fundamental mistakes already in his short time getting a stretch of multiple games last season.

Wow, penalties. I think basketball should adopt a similar overtime structure and just have a free throw contest. Riveting.

Soccer is nice to watch, but settling a game with free kicks has never sat well with me.
Before they introduced a penalty shoot out they used to decide games with a coin toss.

They tried golden goal and silver goal but they didn’t work.

Penalty kicks isn’t a great way to decide a match but it’s the best option anyone has come up with. It’s also great television.

Before they introduced a penalty shoot out they used to decide games with a coin toss.

They tried golden goal and silver goal but they didn’t work.

Penalty kicks isn’t a great way to decide a match but it’s the best option anyone has come up with. It’s also great television.
Maybe a fight. The Italians have been shit at those for years

Fist congrarts to Italy, they really deserve it
I'm so happy for my men Marco Verratti <3

Lets talk about England.. What a coaching about Southgate !!
First, after the 2e goal, they are non-inxistent during all the game

I really don't understand the substition 119e Sancho & Rashford
Why He dont change before ? really 119e, 1 minute before the end of the game ?
0 touch, 1 penalty with a HUGE pressure for a 21/23 years olds kids

What's the context here? My impression is that it was mindless thugs with tickets inside the stadium looking for an excuse to use violence against the people who forced their way into the stadium without tickets (largely England fans, too?).

Either way, it is an absolute shambles and disgrace.

It's cultural, England is the cradle of hooliganism. Nationalism + alcohol

Do we have to go there, guys? There's no moral high ground when it comes to comparing hooligans from different countries.

It's different ... in the culture of supporterism, ultras groups are not necessarily hooligans ... even if they are violent. In Italy there are several who are even on the extreme left politically.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom