Euros 2020 (9 Viewers)

No idea which way this will go. I reckon Pickford can be the hero here. Just hope Grealish don't f*** it

When you find out they're not leaded THCs...

Screenshot_20210711_225929.jpg

Screenshot_20210711_225936.jpg

Can we all just take a moment to acknowledge what a cowardly prick Sterling is. How does he not step up and take one, he's one of our key senior players and we had a 19 year old taking the key penalty.

I'm gutted lol

Very surprised by this as well!

Can we all just take a moment to acknowledge what a cowardly prick Sterling is. How does he not step up and take one, he's one of our key senior players and we had a 19 year old taking the key penalty.
Good on Baka TBH. Sterling and Grealish are pansies. No reason that Baka should be kicking 5th with those two still available.

I'm gutted lol
Have you EVER seen a player less confident over a penalty than this?!
Screenshot_20210711_230507_bbc.iplayer.android.jpg

I'm gutted lol
He had his flippers and snorkel on again tonight.

He shat it at the penalties.

Good on Baka TBH. Sterling and Grealish are pansies. No reason that Baka should be kicking 5th with those two still available.
Sounds harsh...but it's the best experience a young player can endure.
Mark my words...England will be the team to beat in Quatar

And exchanging players for penalties is a no go (both missed...mcguire & kane shot a perfect one)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom