Euros 2020 (2 Viewers)

BonScot

Straight Flush
Reaction score
We all know that Scotland will win this convincingly (they’re as well giving us the trophy just now) :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

How do you think your team will do and who’s your tip to win the tournament (apart from Scotland)?

Below is a picture of the last Scotland team to qualify for anything…
8BC4B7AC-1FF7-4ADD-BFDB-7DAAF99CCB8F.jpeg

We all know that Scotland will win this convincingly (they’re as well giving us the trophy just now) :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

How do you think your team will do and who’s your tip to win the tournament (apart from Scotland)?

Below is a picture of the last Scotland team to qualify for anything…
View attachment 717666

Will be very helpful to have billy gilmour dictating play from the middle. Following my scottish heritage throughout the tournament!

I'm really not sure in what state the german team is this year. Since Corona happened I pretty much stopped watching all sporting events because I need the laugh track (i.e. spectators) to enjoy them. I don't know what that says about me, but there it is.
well.gif

Edit: Go scotts!

Tomorrow’s headline

TURKEY STUFFED

Have to say Italy are looking good. Not the usual boring “go 1-0 up and then defend” stuff.
Really impressed with the pace and intensity of their play.

I guess we (switzerland) will be advancing to the final 16, and winning will be france or belgium... (sorry germany). We all know england just cant win it

Don't underestimate Germany, for me they are favorites and very strong on each of their lines, but also their substitutes.
Yeah ofc, they are always a favorite, but i think jogi wont make himself that goodbye present. Defense is too weak imo..

I'm really not sure in what state the german team is this year. Since Corona happened I pretty much stopped watching all sporting events because I need the laugh track (i.e. spectators) to enjoy them. I don't know what that says about me, but there it is.
well.gif

Edit: Go scotts!
Its a good point, watching sports on tv without spectators is kind of lame. I think the nba did a cool job last season in the bubble trying to create an atmosphere, with video projecting fans who are watching the game into the stands

Worst ever football (probably even worse than filthy Italian "catenazio") has been played by Greeks under a cynical German coach in 2004.
That's how they won the Euro Cup anyway. Utterly pathetic.
I refused to watch that final match and took to the mountains of Folegandros island, at the time. I never "celebrated".:rolleyes:

For me, real football has ended with Brazil's national team in summer 1970 in Mexico.
I haven't ever cared about that sport ever since (let alone that it's the most important organized crime's laundry machine).

And, IMHO, it's utterly pathetic and internationally politically dangerous to have "national" teams compete at that shit.

I was very impressed by how well Italy played today. It seems Mancini got them to play a bit more like Spain circa '10, which is never a bad thing.

The left side with Spinazzola, Locatelli and Insigne killed today. I still feel they need someone else in the middle front with a little more finesse but Insigne played that role fine.

It's hard to make predictions based on one game specially a game against a weak Turkey but Italy seems promising. I would love to see someone replacing Barela in the middle and see what happens to the team. He wasn't great today.

Player of the game: tough choice between the three I mentioned earlier. They all deserve it. Picking just one: Insigne.

Worst ever football (probably even worse than filthy Italian "catenazio") has been played by Greeks under a cynical German coach in 2004.
I refused to watch that final match and took to the mountains of Folegandros island, at the time. I never "celebrated".:rolleyes:

For me, real football has ended with Brazil's national team in summer 1970 in Mexico.
I haven't ever cared about that sport ever since (let alone that it's the most important organized crime's laundry machine).

And, IMHO, it's utterly pathetic and internationally politically dangerous to have "national" teams compete at that shit.
I mean if you win the trophy over and over, i would agree. But if switzerland won for once (would be a pretty rare occurence) the cup by playing the greece/rehagel way, i would for sure taking it and shout loud and proud: we are the best team ever! Yaaaaayyyy :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :p

Really fancied Italy to win the whole thing before today — and definitely fancy them to win it even more after tonight.

Hoping we can repeat the following performance against them. (Still remember being in that crowd like it was yesterday.)

I take it Greece didn’t qualify… :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom