Espresso on Game Night (1 Viewer)

when the day is there you should check out ECM espresso machines.
Rocket is a real italian product with italian quality. Like Alpha Romeo Cars.
Beautiful but.... ;)

Linea Mini, GS3, then Full-Blown Slayer. Is my dream acension.

I have read a bit about all the offerings in the 12-22 Hundo range. Hopefully we keep seeing more innovation at that price point that drives the dual boiler options down in price (though I’m not a milk drink maker....)

Linea Mini, GS3, then Full-Blown Slayer. Is my dream acension.

I have read a bit about all the offerings in the 12-22 Hundo range. Hopefully we keep seeing more innovation at that price point that drives the dual boiler options down in price (though I’m not a milk drink maker....)

Chapeau! Excellent choice!!
Unfortunately my kitchen does not offer a worthy place for art - and that's what it is! Especially Slayer drives me crazy...
A great peace of art for world class espresso :)

Thanks for the tips!

Just to lend some back, espresso coffee can be any coffee, as long as it is ground correctly. Traditional espresso is darker roasted and blended towards earthy chocolatey organic flavors that cut through milk well for lattes and caps. Recently though, a lot of shops are pulling single origin “fruity” coffee beans as espresso. They are much more acidic and bright and better enjoyed straight rather than with milk.

cool I hear ya. I am not really knowledgable about coffee in general. I was more offering advice to espresso noobs. If you try and make espresso with normal coffee it won't really be the authentic espresso experience and may seem weak.

As you say the more standard espresso blends are earthy and dark. IMO it is best to start here to see if you like espresso and then branch out...

I have never heard of a bright espresso but sounds interesting...

nice topic!
We're always playing poker veeery long and keeping us awake with this baby :)

View attachment 134491

FE1A25E7-A27C-4757-93E7-DA8777F9BE41.jpeg

Don’t know why Rocket ship this with the cup rail made of plastic... ended up forking out extra and got the stainless....

There is no "but" when it comes to Alfa Romeos and the Alfisti!!!

Alfa (typing correction off ) are really beautiful cars. Especially the older ones.

And as long it‘s Ok for you that all turn signals, etc are flickering as soon as you step on the breaks, then there is no ....but....

(typing correction off ) ... step on the breaks....

Apparently not! :p

Alfa (typing correction off ) are really beautiful cars. Especially the older ones.
And as long it‘s Ok for you that all turn signals, etc are flickering as soon as you step on the breaks, then there is no ....but....

I thought Lucas, the Prince of Darkness, lived in the UK.

I've had five Alfas, and never had an electrical problem, except for one Duetto Spider, which had the distributor mounted low in front of the engine, and took on water. A rubber boot from the dealer cured that problem. Ymmv, of course.

Apparently not! :p
What is wrong here? Should it be break instead of breaks?
I would be interested what your typing correction will suggest when you turn on a foreign Langauge :D

Alfa ist nur ein Fiat. Die Übersetzung von Fiat ist "Fehler in allen Teilen" :)

In English, the things that stop a car are "brakes". English is a very awkward and inconsistent language, as you may have noted.

I've had a couple of Fiats, too -- 124 Spiders. They were quite reliable, really. Unfortunately, I didn't notice any real improvement in Alfa reliability when Fiat acquired them.

The best-known American initialism is for Ford -- "Found On Road Dead". :cool:

In English, the things that stop a car are "brakes". English is a very awkward and inconsistent language, as you may have noted.

I've had a couple of Fiats, too -- 124 Spiders. They were quite reliable, really. Unfortunately, I didn't notice any real improvement in Alfa reliability when Fiat acquired them.

The best-known American initialism is for Ford -- "Found On Road Dead". :cool:

Oh no, that was not the typo correction... That was my poor english :eek:
But compared to english german is much more awkward. Even german native speakers are not able to write correctly, upper case lower case all mixed.
Terms are always changing....

I really like Alfa Romeo and Fiats as well. To me the italien design is superior and I like the 124 Spider a lot. Great Roadster!
And it is true, quality could be worse.

Found on Road Dead is great :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Never heard that before. Love it (y) :thumbsup:

Back to espresso now :)

We have a Kuerig. Most of my guys drink a few beers, but my wife, who doesn’t play, enjoys wine and offers that. And we always have the Keurig and folks have had coffee st times. My girls sometimes bake and there’s nothing worse than a fresh brownie and Yuengling. And I like em both!

This is stellar to see that so many of you are espresso heads.

S1 La Spaziale Mini Vivaldi II, with a Mazzer Mini grinder. I pull shots for both my wife and myself every morning; as I chef I take this stuff way too seriously. ;)

I will happily pull shots for guests during poker night upon request. The only problem is my friends get better the more caffeinated they are. ;)

This just has a killer old school feel to it. I really dig it. I'd rather drink coffee at the poker table than beer, if we're being honest.

That killer old school feel is well north of $5000 worth of very new school espresso tech awesomeness. I’m still kinda hard from this picture.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom