For Sale Empress Star Secondary Tournament Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't really want to do this since there are so few of these sets out there. If these don't sell in the next week or so I will be breaking it up and selling off by the rack/barrel. That sale will be in a different thread so please don't put your dibs here.

Would have to build this set one barrel at a time, most people wouldn’t understand owning a poker chip set worth more than their car...everyone here wouldn’t bat an eye and wonder when your adding on

I would still like to post dibs for 1 DB if split.

@derekdd23 I know you said no dibs in the sales thread, but my PM got no response. All good. I would just like 1 button please. :)

GLWS of whole set.

They never listen
And personally, I never will. Seller can close the thread if he/she wishes. I tried reaching out via PM. No reply. Dibs don't hold any real value if the seller never acknowledges a buyer to begin with.

Can't blame a chipper for trying. An obstinate being I am for sure. Won't get a dealer button for sure...but it's a guarantee if I don't try to get his or her attention:)

And personally, I never will. Seller can close the thread if he/she wishes. I tried reaching out via PM. No reply. Dibs don't hold any real value if the seller never acknowledges a buyer to begin with.

Can't blame a chipper for trying. An obstinate being I am for sure. Won't get a dealer button for sure...but it's a guarantee if I don't try to get his or her attention:)

When I say no dibs in the thread you can expect that I will ignore a PM trying to get dibs, there really is no difference between the two. If you were a buyer of the whole set as listed I would surely answer quickly.

The entire point of selling this as a whole set below what I have seen in the market is to keep it together. There are very few playable sets of these chips out there and I hate to see things get split up when there aren't that many to begin with.

When I say no dibs in the thread you can expect that I will ignore a PM trying to get dibs, there really is no difference between the two. If you were a buyer of the whole set as listed I would surely answer quickly.

The entire point of selling this as a whole set below what I have seen in the market is to keep it together. There are very few playable sets of these chips out there and I hate to see things get split up when there aren't that many to begin with.
Sure sir. It's your world.

Thanks for the lesson.

Cheers

Go be ignorant somewhere else, stop shitting on this thread.

Seller is a stand up guy, and dibs are for 2nd graders

I'm so sorry Geno.

Didn't mean to upset ya. I'll try to do better for ya in other threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom