For Sale Empress Star Secondary Tournament Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

derekdd23

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
As previously mentioned I am going to be selling off some of my sets since they will get little to no use once I move back to Vegas. First up for sale is My EST2 set. I gave up a lot of my favorite chips just to get these. It was only played with a few times so the chips are in fantastic condition. In its final trip to the felt the poker gods brought me a win in the tournament, so they must be really lucky chips.

There are only a handful of playable sets out there and this one can easily accommodate 2 tables. I will not break this up and I do not have any more chips.

Included are:
T25 170
T100 210
T500 100
T1K 180
T5K 60
T25K 1
T100K 1
2 Star dealer buttons

722 Chips and 2 buttons in total. $4300 + Shipping.
I package my chips very well, there will be lots of tape, bubble wrap and frustration opening them.
I will ship anywhere in the world, but I relinquish responsibility once they hit the post office. I always hand deliver them to the post office and force the workers to scan them in. Insurance will be provided(US only, sorry).

PRON:

IMG_1605.JPG
IMG_1606.JPG
IMG_1607.JPG
IMG_1608.JPG
IMG_1609.JPG
IMG_1610.JPG
IMG_1611.JPG
IMG_1612.JPG
IMG_1613.JPG

Last edited:
Dropped the price in light of new pricing information. New price is a little less than $6.25 a chip.

Shocked these are still available, whoever buys these will not be disappointed!

It's funny to see the mixture of LCV and SCV in these chips. Is it consistent among the denoms?

Do these actually go into play? I wouldn’t be able to focus having people touch my $4000 chips.
I wonder this too, but the folks who paid Paulson prices probably have an easier time getting them into play ;)

It's funny to see the mixture of LCV and SCV in these chips. Is it consistent among the denoms?

I wonder this too, but the folks who paid Paulson prices probably have an easier time getting them into play ;)

Yes, they are mixed. I don't think Paulson sees a difference between the 2.

I was not part of the ES group buy, I had to trade to get these. I have put far more expensive chips into play before. Chips are meant to be played with, not sit in a drawer somewhere.

I also don't appreciate the fact that you feel like you have to jab group buy members still. Grow up, it happened a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom