Dynasty Poker (1 Viewer)

Those are cards mold ceramics. I'm guessing from one of the Chinese suppliers who have sold many tens of thousands of similar chips to PCF'ers. If you get in on a group buy, you can get them much cheaper than that, even if you go fully custom.

That said, @BR Pro Poker is a trusted vendor here, and their chips are higher quality than the inexpensive cards molds.

@Apache is also a trusted vendor he. They sell some nice chips, as well. Which sets are you looking at?

Majestics or Tiki Kings. I received a sample from Dynasty Poker Chips today. They are now in the mix.

Attachments

• IMG_2355.jpeg
    IMG_2355.jpeg
    177.2 KB · Views: 52
Two totally different types of chips. I have a set of Tiki 43mm and love them. I had Majestic's and kept them about 3 weeks before selling. Wasn't a fan. The only chip from Apache that I really love is the Royal. Nothing against the Majestic, just weren't for me after I got them home. The Royal's are a 43mm like the Tiki's, and are a pleasure to play with.

The Apache and the ceramics like Tiki and DDLM are going to feel and sound different from each other.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom