Dunes owners unite ............... (3 Viewers)

I remember the days when I had no competition . Built up 70 single dollars via eBay, took years

I've been getting singles here and there and added 33 in about 1 year. Unfortunately, most of mine are well used, I have maybe 25 in nice condition. I usually only hunt for the 1s that aren't beat to hell.

IMG_0734.JPG
IMG_0736.JPG

Recent additions a la @Gear

Sanel those came out incredible! Definitely bring them to BBOTB - we'll get them in play if you're willing.

Finally finished my rack of baccarat $20's. These are the big chip for my .25/.50 mixed Paulson set. We occasionally get 4 or 5 of these $20's on the table, so having a full rack is completely necessary.
image.jpg

Looking good! I am tempted to get a small set of these ( 500 or so), but there just are so many other chips that interest me. How do I choose!?
I have a list, but it is in no particular order, but a set of some Dunes are on the list!

Looks to me like the baccarat 20, 100, 1k, and 500 are 43MM oversized chips. Are the 5K and 25K bigger? 46mm? 50?

Anyone interested in a Dunes slot machine and near MD?

I didn’t realize that; I guess I’ve never seen a 25k. I just checked spinettis - they have it listed for $300, so I guess that’s why.

It's news to me as well and I have one (though it was 43mm)...but never actually touched it. It awaits in AZ.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom