Dunes owners unite ............... (1 Viewer)

I was able to pick up another rack of $1s, so I am good to go! They are definitely used, but they cleaned up nicely.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Wow...nice pick-up. Dunes ones are the nuts.

@ssanel54 are these new 100 Dunes redistributed from someone in this thread or new find??

More importantly, are there more?

Great score!!!

I have a barrel of $20 baccarat chips, plus a few scattered samples $1 through $5000 of both 39mm and oversize. Very small member of the club, and never caught the complete-set bug.

Surprised some of you haven't banded together to get some decent $1 ceramic clones to make your sets functional until you find the real deal in quantity......

Very nice pick up. All I ever wanted was one $1 dunes chip for my Las Vegas samples set. I never find it because most of you jump on them too quick or already have them all!. Oh well, one day!

image.jpg

I never posted my modest cash set here with its even more modest Dunes component. Not sure if I qualify. But I hope so, because those Dunes Baccarat $20's are my all time favorite chip.
And though I'm drooling over all your sets, all I really want is racks and racks and racks of Dunes Baccarat $20's. Enough to swim in, like Scrooge McDuck.

Last edited:
Who picked up the eBay listings from Australia? Looked like that $1 was uncirculated? The $1000 looked really nice also.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom