Dunes Clay Poker Chip Pre-Sale (3 Viewers)

No shipping notice for me yet.

Jim,
Order #3441 is mine. Please let me know when they will ship.

Thanks
Gary

I have been very busy packing. The picture below is around 25,000 chips that still need to be packed. I hope to have all out by Monday. Samples will be available next week.

IMG_5523.jpg

IMG_5522.jpg

Attachments

• money.jpg
    money.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 129
I love the box.

"Style: Chips"

Similarly, I would describe my fashion style as "clothes"

They look great in the racks. Hopefully they will arrive by next weekend. Will be fun to explain to my office manager what the hell this shipment is

Any no sample sets yet !
Dude, enough. I believe this is the third - it's at least the second - time you've asked for samples. He gets it. At his point he'll either make them available or he won't. Regardless, your point he been made. Leave the man to work.

Can someone tell me how much these chip weigh? im assuming 10ish grams.

Here's a few more pictures. Lighting is not great, and neither is my phone camera, but they look pretty awesome in person. I absolutely love the spot progression, so glad Apache was able to make that change.

There is some bevel on the edges, like all China Clays, but I'd say they're bit sharper than most, although this is my first full set of CC's so I only have a few samples to compare to. I have the cheap Brybelly racks, and they are a little loose. There is some space left over on the barrels, but not enough to fit 21.

I just got a small set to see how I like them, thinking I'll add to it. I'll definitely be adding more. :)

20161202_144859.jpg
20161202_144910.jpg
20161202_144949.jpg

Here's a few more pictures. Lighting is not great, and neither is my phone camera, but they look pretty awesome in person. I absolutely love the spot progression, so glad Apache was able to make that change.

There is some bevel on the edges, like all China Clays, but I'd say they're bit sharper than most, although this is my first full set of CC's so I only have a few samples to compare to. I have the cheap Brybelly racks, and they are a little loose. There is some space left over on the barrels, but not enough to fit 21.

I just got a small set to see how I like them, thinking I'll add to it. I'll definitely be adding more. :)

View attachment 68475 View attachment 68476 View attachment 68477
Looks like minimal bevel. That's good.

Overall they look real nice and I am excited to get them!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom