Dunes Clay Poker Chip Pre-Sale (2 Viewers)

Apache

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
dunes-cc-v2.2.jpg
The price will be $.30 each and I should have the chips in October.
To add better progression to the set and make these chips more like the original chips used at the Dunes a few changes will be made and listed below.
$.25 - No change.
$1 - No change.
$5 - No change.
$25 - New offer.
$25 - Same colors but going to 8A18.
$100 - No change.
$500 - Same colors but going to 8V.
$1000 - Change current yellow to Majestic $1000 yellow and going to 4V418.
$5000 - Same colors but going to 4V418.
$25,000 - No change.

The manufacturer said the changes above can be made. I will post pictures of the prototypes before production starts.

Please purchase at the page below. Do not worry about the chip pictures on the page. They will all change to the new clay chips.
https://www.apachepokerchips.com/product/dunes-clay-poker-chips/

Last edited:
Damn...short window esp. with the holiday weekend among us. Anyway we can extend date a little?

Changing the $100 chip to 8A18 too?

Do those fancy numbers mean shaped inlays?
Those represent edge spot patterns.

For example:
6A18 = (6) 1/8" wide spots with alternating colors

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.png

Last edited:
done

yeah, the shaped inlay dunes commems are a printed shape. these round ones are the better chip

Not sure if I will order any chips but I think the $100 chip doesn't need any change.
Inlays will be round white or faux shaped?

I think changing the $100 will work well with progression. If enough people want to keep it the same I will not change it.

Do you have a mockup showing all chips side-by-side? That would definitely make it easier to judge.

I do not have a mockup but if one of the talented artists would like to make a nice one I will give them one of our new $25 plaques.
Also, anyone who orders at least 300 Dunes chips will get an NCV plaque for free.

ap_plaque_all.jpg

I would want the original 100 as well if I follow through (unless a mockup somehow sways me but I really doubt it would)

Just ordered 500, thanks for making these available Josh! I agree on keeping the $100's the same,IMO

Fellow chippers:

I am looking for ideas on counts to get for 1000 chips.

If you like, kindly post the breakouts you ordered so I can get some ideas :D

Cash (stakes?) or tournament (preferred structure?)?
I'm quoting myself from the other thread cuz I'm lazy :)

NLHE tourneys mostly. Up to 8 players, usually $20 buy in with 1-2 rebuys. I rarely play cash games but will sometimes host T100s with cash chips and a smaller schedule to use the cash denominations in a tournament.

I host a lot of T1000, T5000 tourneys

I'm quoting myself from the other thread cuz I'm lazy :)

NLHE tourneys mostly. Up to 8 players, usually $20 buy in with 1-2 rebuys. I rarely play cash games but will sometimes host T100s with cash chips and a smaller schedule to use the cash denominations in a tournament.

I host a lot of T1000, T5000 tourneys

The most you would need for 8 players with 2 rebuys would be 400 chips. Are you looking to make it a combo tourney/cash set?

The most you would need for 8 players with 2 rebuys would be 400 chips. Are you looking to make it a combo tourney/cash set?
Yeah and to stock up on these because I don't know if they will ever make them again

I would say if you're trying to just get a bunch of chips for multiple purposes (i.e., tourneys, cash games, real cash value tourneys, etc.) and you're only ever going to have one table going for whatever format, I'd go something like:

100 (.25)
200 (1)
300 (5)
120 (25)
120 (100)
60 (500)
80 (1000)
20 (5000)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom