Dunes Clay Poker Chip Pre-Sale (21 Viewers)

I believe this is my first post, recently began lurking.

Watched a couple of these group buy threads and decided to pull the trigger on these to replace my long time cheap 11.5g plastic starter sets. It served a purpose for a long time but I am thrilled to upgrade to these; so thrilled that I ordered 2,000 chips! I plan to support a $0.50/$1 or $1/$2 cash game and then a 1-2 table tournament.

When these arrive, along with a new table, I will post in the home games thread and try to christen them properly here in Chicago.

Cheers

Watched a couple of these group buy threads and decided to pull the trigger on these to replace my long time cheap 11.5g plastic starter sets. It served a purpose for a long time but I am thrilled to upgrade to these; so thrilled that I ordered 2,000 chips! I plan to support a $0.50/$1 or $1/$2 cash game and then a 1-2 table tournament.

When these arrive, along with a new table, I will post in the home games thread and try to christen them properly here in Chicago.

Cheers
Congrats!!

Post your breakdown of chip denominations?

How many players do you have at your game?

Congrats!!

Post your breakdown of chip denominations?

How many players do you have at your game?

200 - $0.25 (intend these to double as chips for open face Chinese)
300 - $1
600- $5
300 - $25
250 - $100
200 - $500
100 - $1,000
50 - $5,000

I used to host 3-4 table tournaments but now I imagine 16-18 guys would be my max. Would max at 10 person cash game likely. This is definitely sufficient for those modest goals.

200 - $0.25 (intend these to double as chips for open face Chinese)
300 - $1
600- $5
300 - $25
250 - $100
200 - $500
100 - $1,000
50 - $5,000

I used to host 3-4 table tournaments but now I imagine 16-18 guys would be my max. Would max at 10 person cash game likely. This is definitely sufficient for those modest goals.

We should chat via PM about games as there is a large Chicagoland group that is on this boards. Hit me up if your interested.

Cheers

New table + new chips. Nice!

Who is manufacturing these chips ? Thanks. That will help in decision regarding purchasing.

^^ this.

But probably by Eastony Industries (ningbo) Co., Ltd. Not sure how that info would sway a purchase decision, however.

50065168_logo75502.gif

I missed they were China Clays. Thanks for the update.

^^ this.

But probably by Eastony Industries (ningbo) Co., Ltd. Not sure how that info would sway a purchase decision, however.

50065168_logo75502.gif

Im pretty sure these guys make the Majestics and the Milanos

I too was wondering if a sample set is or will be available? And I'm also curious about edges, are they sharp or beveled / rounded? I'm sure they are so worth getting, I'm just a little bummed that I didn't have the funds when this first started:(

Just placed my order for 500 for our travel cash set. Pretty excited about these. Like the design a lot.

Here's to hoping they come in sooner rather than later.

I too was wondering if a sample set is or will be available? And I'm also curious about edges, are they sharp or beveled / rounded? I'm sure they are so worth getting, I'm just a little bummed that I didn't have the funds when this first started:(

I finally have the prototypes. They came out better than expected. I will post more images tomorrow.
Only one chip has to be tweaked.

The $20 chip is almost identical!

Out of all the China Clays I have sold these have the sharpest edges so far.

The pre-sale is still on. Price is $.33 now. I will hold that price for another couple weeks. Final price will be around $.40.

View attachment 54226

That was from the prototypes, I believe, but if the finals are the same then they're probably the sharpest China clays on the market.

If we add on to our existing order can we still get combined shipping? I ordered a tournament set and really considering a cash one.

@Apache so to confirm these are all china clays like the originals yes? I know these are but just wanting to make 100% sure before hand

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom