Dual value fracs in micro stakes set opinion? (1 Viewer)

Beaniman

Two Pair
Reaction score
I am debating on getting a frac semi custom from BRPro that would be marked as 10c/25c. So it could pull double duty for the 10c/20c nights and the 25c/50c nights. Is this something frowned upon, bite the bullet and buy more, or just leave it with no face value for max flexibility? Am I crazy for this idea?

I am debating on getting a frac semi custom from BRPro that would be marked as 10c/25c. So it could pull double duty for the 10c/20c nights and the 25c/50c nights. Is this something frowned upon, bite the bullet and buy more, or just leave it with no face value for max flexibility? Am I crazy for this idea?
Better idea...just make 25¢.

Play 25¢/25¢ and 25¢/50¢.

/thread ;)

Actually the better question is how many do you need? I think with .25/.50 the answer is minimum one rack probably two as the $1’s are the workhorse. But when .1/.2 are two racks sufficient?

I kinda like the weirdness of a 10¢/25¢ chip... Kinda like the 2s/6p chip in British pound Sterling denoms...

Although I might do 10¢ on one side and 25¢ on the other side instead of both on the same side...

I'm doing a set coming up with a Twenty Five chip. For frac use or big denom use in the set. The way the set is shaped. You really only need one Rack of fracs or one rack of 25s for 1/2....

Another option would be to use the cent sign instead of the actual value. The size might fit in better with the other chips if it's the same size as the numerals on the $1 and $5. For any given night, the value would be either .25 or .10.

I'd either go with nothing (blank), just the cent symbol by itself, or Xc. The latter two choices commit the chip to being a frac, but the former allows it to perform a wide variety of functions if desired.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom