Cash Game Double Bad Beat. Felted by same player two hands in a row... lol (1 Viewer)

Trihonda

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Playing Planet Hollywood tonight, 1/2 cash game. Effective stacks in both hands is 300. had two hands in a row that went unfavorably. First is me on the button With :8h::9h: The guy to my right opens for $12, and I 3-bet to $35-40. He calls, flop comes:6h::7h::8c:. There’s a bunch of betting, we get it all in... (anyone not risking their sack here?). Villain has :8s::8d: I flush up on the turn, he boats on the river. Whatev. Nice hand, move on.

the chip runner is still bringing my chips, when the very next hand, I’m in the SB with :jh::7h:, its limped around, the dealer asks if I want to call (though I do t have chips), and I say sure... the flop is dealt:jd::jc::7s: I lead out, villain on button calls, The Turn and river are :tc::9d: wel get all the money in, the villain has :js::td: ugh... puke, rebuy.

the villain was cool, and we chatted for some time. I was able to recover somewhat near the end of the session, but lol. I did t even have my chips in hand, and lost them to the same guy from the previous hand. Ha ha (he hadn’t finished stacking my chips from the previous hand either). .

ok, as I write this, it’s 4am. Been awake a while.. crazy poker action! I got a couple strat threads I wanna post later. Interesting spots.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom