DOGEcoin crash coming.... (1 Viewer)

E0LT45eVUAMeSjj.jpeg

I'm hoping for a large selloff today (so that means it wont happen). I had 50 cent as my limit sell order. The way its been running, I assumed that would be a big profit taking level and then I could jump back in lower. I never thought it would run all the way to 60 cent. Its back to just above 50 again, so hopefully it will go a bit lower still before running back up

I'm hoping for a large selloff today (so that means it wont happen). I had 50 cent as my limit sell order. The way its been running, I assumed that would be a big profit taking level and then I could jump back in lower. I never thought it would run all the way to 60 cent. Its back to just above 50 again, so hopefully it will go a bit lower still before running back up
Just wait till you see it at $1 on Monday morning! :)

"Sell in May and go away" is fully underway in the broader markets so I guess the people who are selling are piling their money into crypto. I'm down 4% today for my tech holdings but my crypto is up 3%!

"Sell in May and go away" is fully underway in the broader markets so I guess the people who are selling are piling their money into crypto. I'm down 4% today for my tech holdings but my crypto is up 3%!
My whole stock portfolio is red all the way down, I think you are correct. Been doing some options put orders this past two weeks that have been doing very well. I'm excited that those are working as well as the crypto side.

So I may be doing something that most people would not recommend but I'm going ALL IN on Dogecoin, especially because of what is happening this weekend! I'm all about crypto, investing to have your money work for you and the benefits that it can bring. I remember everyone saying that dogecoin was going to be anything at 1-5 cents but now we are reaching close to $1! That is insane and I'm so excited about it.

Here's the link to watch:

So I may be doing something that most people would not recommend but I'm going ALL IN on Dogecoin, especially because of what is happening this weekend! I'm all about crypto, investing to have your money work for you and the benefits that it can bring. I remember everyone saying that dogecoin was going to be anything at 1-5 cents but now we are reaching close to $1! That is insane and I'm so excited about it.

Not a financial analyst, but that's a risky move. Just saying.

PSA:

Unless you are actively trading, keep your Doge in a private wallet. Do not leave it on an exchange.

Source: Me, who got screwed out of 675K Doge a few years ago when Paul Vernon emptied everything out of Cryptsy and fled the country. Back then it was only a few hundred bucks so I was HODLing, but at current prices that would have paid off my house and allowed me to retire a couple years earlier.

I took the plunge last week at 0.44... and then some more earlier this week at 0.61. Very late to the game, I know. We shall see.

I got about 2,000 for $50 I guess a couple months ago. I’m happy with that amount of risk on it, if it crashes I won’t be heartbroken but if it keeps going I’ll be set! :LOL: :laugh::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I’ve been holding since .06 so I’d love to be wrong, but I seem to be in the minority that doesn’t have high expectations for this weekend. I see the SNL appearance as being part of it being where it’s currently sitting but has there ever been a “expectation day” that was known weeks in advance that panned out?

Its eventually going to hit $1 (may not stay there but it’ll hit) but I suspect it’s going down a good bit after this weekend before coming back around. Personally I’d like to see a big quick crash down to .25 so I can pick up a bunch more for the run to a buck :D

I’ve been holding since .06 so I’d love to be wrong, but I seem to be in the minority that doesn’t have high expectations for this weekend. I see the SNL appearance as being part of it being where it’s currently sitting but has there ever been a “expectation day” that was known weeks in advance that panned out?

Its eventually going to hit $1 (may not stay there but it’ll hit) but I suspect it’s going down a good bit after this weekend before coming back around. Personally I’d like to see a big quick crash down to .25 so I can pick up a bunch more for the run to a buck :D

Buy the rumor sell the news?

I don’t see SNL doing much either, I think that might have already drove it up this week. But who knows?! To the moon? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I don’t see SNL doing much either, I think that might have already drove it up this week. But who knows?! To the moon? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
This is what I'm thinking as well, I saw an article headline that Elon was back pedaling about DOGE on SNL but now I can't seem to find the article.

Who knows. I typically sell low and buy high.

This is what I'm thinking as well, I saw an article headline that Elon was back pedaling about DOGE on SNL but now I can't seem to find the article.

Who knows. I typically sell low and buy high.
Right, I lose the same way buying high and selling low lol so I don’t day trade at all anymore. I got my 2,000 for $50, so I’m not doing anything. Worst and maybe most likely case is I lose $50. Best case is maybe someday it proves to be legitimate and pays off my mortgage :sneaky:

Right, I lose the same way buying high and selling low lol so I don’t day trade at all anymore. I got my 2,000 for $50, so I’m not doing anything. Worst and maybe most likely case is I lose $50. Best case is maybe someday it proves to be legitimate and pays off my mortgage :sneaky:
How about taking some profit along the way? I have a question for the doge fans out there. How high is it even possible that it will go? Feels like 10x in a couple of weeks or even 100x in a couple of months already pretty much is moon territory, isn't it?

sell 100 doge to cover your fuel costs, and send the rest to the moon..

How about taking some profit along the way? I have a question for the doge fans out there. How high is it even possible that it will go? Feels like 10x in a couple of weeks or even 100x in a couple of months already pretty much is moon territory, isn't it?
It's built to hyperinflate, so whatever peak it hits, it will plummet eventually.

There are 19 million Bitcoins out there for a market cap of 1 trillion at $55k/coin

There are 129 billion Doge so if it gets to 1 trillion that would be about $8/coin. I'll sell mine at $4

I mean, it's become the fourth biggest crypto currency out there right now. If it goes another 5x it will surpass ETH, and if it goes 10x from now it will surpass BTC. I just feel that it is reaching its limit soon?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom