DOGEcoin crash coming.... (5 Viewers)

I know makes me wish I would have bought more than $500 worth I had just 1.2k of bitcoin sold it at a loss and now its 64k my 1.2k would have been like 1.5-1.6 I always make the wrong moves lol

Live and you learn with these things, it’s crazy how quickly you can learn from your mistakes though. Never forget that
Also keep in mind you can't learn anything about the irrational market that is crypto, and that this is pure gambling of speculation at best.

I'm holding crypto as well by the way, but only BTC at the moment and I see it as a big gamble. Obviously some alts might do great as well, but it's hard to pick the winners, and even harder to time the top. It's easy to get carried away when you see the big spikes like doge right now. But honestly its not something you could have anticipated IMO.

I lost a big % of my crypto holdings when holding what was considered at the time "good alt coins" back in the 2017-18 bull run. Afterwards the alt coins never recovered anywhere close to how BTC have done, and the ones from back then are still mostly worthless.

DogeCoinMiners.gif

Doge-Trampoline-moon.gif

1618412969737.png

This is unbelievable to me. On Sunday I cashed out @ .73 for a nice little profit. Looking to get in lower because it never holds its gains. Then this moon shot hits. WTF? So crazy!
I jumped out of DGB a week or two ago hoping it would dip, but it held steady so I jumped back in a few days ago, I'm glad I did as it shot up this morning and I then jumped out close to the peak. I also jumped out of DOGE this morning close to peak. Now hoping for a nice dip to jump back in....

We shall see.

I lost a few hundred doge on the bad side of a flip, because you never know when its going to jump. It was .001 away from my rebuy threshold when it decided to take off. But last night I made it back and more by flipping it on every swing. up a few % then sell; back down again, buy, rinse and repeat. You just cant worry about trying to sell at the peak or buy at the lowest, thats how you get burned.

I'm still very excited..... Can't believe anything like this is happening, but this is what happens when you believe in something even if it's said to be a "joke"

I still kick myself about BTC. I remember when it was where Doge is now. Nobody understood it. I expected it to be a fad and would quickly crash and disappear entirely. When it first took off I still thought it was a worthless fad, never catch on, it could only drop from the ridiculous price in the $$ hundreds. Then it did crash and I still just watched.

I didnt buy Doge as a joke, I bought as a gamble. If it fails entirely I havent lost anything major. If it becomes the next BTC I'll buy my own chip making company.

I still kick myself about BTC. I remember when it was where Doge is now. Nobody understood it. I expected it to be a fad and would quickly crash and disappear entirely. When it first took off I still thought it was a worthless fad, never catch on, it could only drop from the ridiculous price in the $$ hundreds. Then it did crash and I still just watched.

I didnt buy Doge as a joke, I bought as a gamble. If it fails entirely I havent lost anything major. If it becomes the next BTC I'll buy my own chip making company.
That's the way to do it! I bought it to prove everyone wrong tbh. I know it'll get up there one day and be worth something incredible

DOGEcoin is built to fail, but you get enough degens involved, and good things happen.

I had a minor panic attack earlier. I flipped out at 27 and I was waiting for the price to drop but it kept creeping up instead. Then in an instance it dropped to the 23s. I immediately hit BUY, but got an error and nothing would load for about 5 minutes. The massive volume of buy and sell orders must have crashed the server. I finally got back in an bought back in at the 2484. Not the best flip it could have been, but I did get another 200 coin.

ATM its sitting at .30 which puts me up 970%. It touched .3380 already. I wouldnt be shocked to wake up tomorrow to see .50

I had a minor panic attack earlier. I flipped out at 27 and I was waiting for the price to drop but it kept creeping up instead. Then in an instance it dropped to the 23s. I immediately hit BUY, but got an error and nothing would load for about 5 minutes. The massive volume of buy and sell orders must have crashed the server. I finally got back in an bought back in at the 2484. Not the best flip it could have been, but I did get another 200 coin.

ATM its sitting at .30 which puts me up 970%. It touch .32 already. I wouldnt be shocked to wake up tomorrow to see .50
It will top off and plummet. The production and it never ending mining promises it. But something is happening and I want it to go to teh moon!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom