Do you work out? (2 Viewers)

Jellyfish

High Hand
Reaction score
I have sort of built my own gym at home with already most of the things I need. i don't like to go to a gym though it may be less expensive first but in the end you do better when you buy your own stuff.

I have a strict nutritional protocoll and work out three times a week and ride the bike two times a wekk.

I hit the gym about 4-5 times a week and go hiking when I can.

I read a book about exercise and nutrition about a year ago that really helped me eat better, build more muscle, burn more fat, and sleep better.

Don't have the space for a home gym but recently bought some resistance bands and have been using those occasionally.

I just started working out again this past week after taking some time off. Mostly just focusing on strength based exercises. I take the dog for a couple walks each day so that's basically all I plan to do for cardio. I just workout at home with dumbbells and other body weight stuff too.

I do really work out in the sense that I lift weights or do any intense exercises, but I do try to stay active by going for long walks every now and then. I try to stay in shape by keeping a healthy diet as opposed to working out every day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom