Dinner Plans? (10 Viewers)

Is that white Chicken or like drunken chicken? I love the toppings that go over the chicken when my wife makes it. I could eat just the topping without the chicken but with white rice..
White chicken, but with the actual chicken rice like Singapore.

20200804_174036.jpg

weren't you blocking people for referencing hot dog Sammie lol

I was, but he has been since released from the penalty box. There were people in the "COVID is a hoax" camp that I have since thrown into the box. I can take a little good natured banter, but when stupid starts killing people, I can't in good conscience treat them the same.

Agreed! I was pleasantly surprised at the tastiness of the food. I like that they have so much more than pizza as well. We got pizza for the kids, the meatball sub, some wings and even a cinnamon squares for dessert. They have pasta and salads too but I haven't tried them yet. I'll be ordering there more often.

Agreed! I was pleasantly surprised at the tastiness of the food. I like that they have so much more than pizza as well. We got pizza for the kids, the meatball sub, some wings and even a cinnamon squares for dessert. They have pasta and salads too but I haven't tried them yet. I'll be ordering there more often.
Their chicken caesar is spectacular. Thick sliced chicken breast with shaved, real parmesan - none of that powdered junk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom