Dinner Plans? (20 Viewers)

This sandwich is basically Thanksgiving. The Bobbie from Capriotti's (turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, mayo)

IMG_4749.JPG

This sandwich is basically Thanksgiving. The Bobbie from Capriotti's (turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, mayo)

My dog produced something that looked remarkably similar to that about ten minutes after I gave him a raw broccoli stalk to gnaw on....

:eek:

Philistine! The Bobbie is the ultimate sandwich, and a Vegas classic.

Oddly enough I had never heard of this place until today. They opened one on the north side of Indianapolis, and my wife scored a free gift card for being a local internet person.

I actually ended up with this sandwich by default because they were out of meatballs. They have signs everywhere that say The Bobbie was voted the greatest sandwich in America, I'm just a sucker for homemade meatballs. I also got a coupon for a free sandwich since they felt bad for being out of meatballs, which they didn't discover until about 20 minutes after I had already ordered and paid. They were swamped as it was opening weekend.

Freshly harvested morels sautéed up with New York strip. Pics don't really do it justice but this was absolutely fantastic.

IMG_8475.PNG
IMG_8469.JPG

Last edited:
Learning to cook is the greatest gift you can ever give yourself, your family, or your friends.

I never said I couldn't, just that I don't ;)

In reality I'm very lucky that my wife enjoys cooking, but our schedules have been a little wacky lately so we haven't been having many dinners at home.

Going to a speakeasy in Salt Lake City tonight. We have been there before. It is a complete word of mouth place. The storefront sells candy and junk. Through a grey steel door and down two stairwells and through another steel door............and wow! Its a very small place with amazing food. We pre-ordered our meals 2 weeks ago. #DateNight

Going to a speakeasy in Salt Lake City tonight. We have been there before. It is a complete word of mouth place. The storefront sells candy and junk. Through a grey steel door and down two stairwells and through another steel door............and wow! Its a very small place with amazing food. We pre-ordered our meals 2 weeks ago. #DateNight
Will you be having fava beans and a nice chianti?

That is awesome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom