SOLD Diamond Jacks Secondary and Roulette Chip Sale (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone want to split this Secondary Diamond Jacks T5 Tournament Set down the middle?

I’m looking for a STT (Max 50% rebuy rate) with a 10/10/7/2 breakdown. So taking 100/100/50/50 (ill buy a barrel of 100s separately) each. Saves about $85.

Or maybe it’s just better/easier for me to buy the whole T5 set and sell off what I would not want to use… not sure how well that would compare to just spli

You will want a total of 100x $100 chips, 70 for your starting stacks and 30 more for colour up.

You will want a total of 100x $100 chips, 70 for your starting stacks and 30 more for colour up.
I’m not sure how many of which chip is what in these sets. But 30 seems like an awful lot of any one chip to be using for color ups.
When I’ve run T5, I’ve used 100s to color up 5s and 500s to color up 25s.

Tting to you as well, also I think coloring up with 500s shouldn’t be an issue, right? Or would this not leave enough 100s on the table?

When sets are limited to 1 per household or 2 per household.... how many are typically available?

I don't think Jim reveals this info until well after the sale. But lately this info, (total chip counts) has not been released at all. :(

Jim, I humbly request chip counts after you you've sold them, and after a delay you feel is fair and reasonable to the community.

I don't think Jim reveals this info until well after the sale. But lately this info, (total chip counts) has not been released at all. :(

Jim, I humbly request chip counts after you you've sold them, and after a delay you feel is fair and reasonable to the community.
Often if you ask him directly he will provide if the inventory is completely gone.

There was also a thread somewhere where people were posting that info.

What set are you looking for counts on?

What set are you looking for counts on?

Basically all of them. I know about the HSI counts. But, others would satisfy my statistical OCD. Like all the Jack, Horseshoe, Majestic Star, IG, etc.
If you have links any data, I'd appreciate a PM!

Don’t know about anyone else but those roulette chips scream out ‘That’s a Frac Jack!’ To me. Just about every color could work depending on what set you were pairing them with. Sunday 2:00 Eastern,’ Jim’s Spring sale’ I know where you’ll find me - and about 1,000 others. Lol

Don’t know about anyone else but those roulette chips scream out ‘That’s a Frac Jack!’ To me. Just about every color could work depending on what set you were pairing them with. Sunday 2:00 Eastern,’ Jim’s Spring sale’ I know where you’ll find me - and about 1,000 others. Lol
I suppose ya.

Different mold though. Not suitable for OCD chippers.

Conveniently I need a THC frac. So this is the perfect. Only issue I'll probably end up with a lot more than just a rack of fracs.
I wish I shared the optimism here.

I don’t think there will be enough to go around, personally. Historically speaking, I’ve STRUCK out in every sale Jim has run. Never enough it seems or I’m a complete turd on a computer. Probably the latter I guess. Lol!

Good luck, Josh! I hope you end up with too many! That means there will be alot of happy new owners, myself included.

I’ve learned to expect nothing from these sales. I’ll try to click, but it’s been pointless in my 4 year journey. I scored an HSI set once, but only because Jim had so many, they were still available 3 days later.

Not surprised to see so many HSI sets being sold because lots were sold, initially

Thinking about buying some ones for my hsi secondary..

How do the edge spot colors line up vs the $5 secondary hsi?

The look similar and I think it might work. 20230401_113028.jpgSmartSelect_20230401_113315_Chrome.png

Thinking about buying some ones for my hsi secondary..

How do the edge spot colors line up vs the $5 secondary hsi?

The look similar and I think it might work. View attachment 1110467View attachment 1110468
I'm going to be honest here. My guess is that the DJ 1s spot colors will clash with the HSI 5s spot colors. You got arc yellow vs some kind of orange and two different shades of blue. I would love to be pleasantly surprised and be wrong about the colors clashing. The spot sizes are a perfect match, though. And I love going from two spots to four.

If anyone has both a DJ 1 and HSI sec 5, could you post a photo of both of them together? (DJ sample sets were sold, so it's possible.) I don't have an HSI 5 on hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom